Princess Birthday Help!     (5 replies)

I am planning my daughters third birthday which will be disney princess. I am looking for decorating ideas and craft ideas. We are already making wands and crowns for the boys and tiaras for the girls any ideas would be appreciated.
Posted by mindy; updated 09/10/03

Best Friends 40th Birthday     (5 replies)

I need help, I am having a 40th birthday for my best friend. It is not a surprise, I got the surprise when she brought me the invitation list with 100 people. I have the food taken care of but I dont know how to entertain that many people. I am having a characture ...
Posted by Melody; updated 09/09/03

Im Turning 14!!!     (2 replies)

I dont know what 2 do 4 my 14th b-day!!! I wanna have a sleepover!!! I dont have any good ideas or themes or anything! Any1 have any ideas?!?! They would b a lot of help!!!!
Posted by Alysia; updated 09/09/03

HILARIOUS HYPNOTIST AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PARTY    

My name is Steve Marino ~ Hilarious Stage Hypnotist! My shows are entertaining, tasteful, funny and affordable. Please refer to my PartyPOP Web page by clicking the link below and you can visit my website from there for more information. You can also watch an actual ...
Posted by Steve Marino; updated 09/08/03

SURPRISE BIRTHDAY DINNER RESTAURAUNT?    

I am planning a surprise birthday party dinner with 7 of his closest friends but i don`t know what restauraunt to go to for something like this, i just want to know if anyone knows of any restauraunt in California (Studio City or Sherman Oaks or anywhere in LA) that ...
Posted by Jo; updated 09/08/03

Suprise Birthday    

I need some suggestions for my boyfriends suprise birthday party. There will be people of all ages there from 15-18. What are some things we could do that will intrest everyone???? .....please help!!!
Posted by katie; updated 09/06/03

MobileSPA - Birthday Bash! Teen Parties, Etc    

MobileSPA,(www.mobilespa.com) “day spa to go” offers bridal spa parties, anniversary parties, birthday parties, bridal parties, baby shower parties, bachelorette parties or just "goddesses` night out" spa parties in your home or office. Our services include skin ...
Posted by Devika; updated 09/05/03

Sweet 16     (1 reply)

My friend and i are planning our sweet sixteen parties together and we have no idea for the theme or anything... It`s kind of hard cuz our birthday`s are in October... If you have any ideas, e-mail me
Posted by chantal; updated 08/31/03

Limo Party    

Hi. Im turning 15 and am having a limo party to the waterfront and the zoo, I was wondering if any one had any ideas to make this cool. Thanks.
Posted by Kristina; updated 08/26/03

Children's Musicians    

Hi! I`m looking for children`s entertainers -- specifically people to sing and play an instrument, etc. For toddlers in SALT LAKE CITY and LAS VEGAS....please email if you know of anyone Thanks
Posted by kelly; updated 08/26/03

Teen Birthday Party     (4 replies)

I am turning 14 in 3 weeks and i am having my party (of 40 people) at a restaurant. Do you know of any cool restaurants in Dallas, TX? Also, what are some dares or just games we can play at the dinner table? I am only going to have a few girls spend the night and i ...
Posted by Cassy; updated 08/26/03

HELP! I Need Any Ideas For My B-Day! Co-Ed!    

PLEASE HELP! I desperately need ideas for my b-day, and good ones! Both boys and girls are coming! Lots of people! My b-day is in less than two weeks and I need to send out invites and FAST!
Posted by Pip; updated 09/03/03

KISSING/DIRTY GAMES    

Here is a game I have just descovered, and depending on what you want, u can change it 2 suit ur needs. Say u want a kissing game. Blindfold all the girls (i think its better 2 blindfold the girls, cos then the boys have 2 make the first move), once all the girls r ...
Posted by Lauren; updated 08/30/03

Need Help With My 15th     (5 replies)

Hey guys. >I need some serious help with my 15th birthday party. It is in 3 weeks and I have no clue! It will be about 20 boys and girls. I dont care where it is but it cant be to pricey please! I have already had a laua and dont want to do that again. Please help me. ...
Posted by Candice; updated 08/24/03

Well, How About Karaoke?    

Well, how about a pool party ? with a hawaiian luau theme, or go to a go cart place, amusement park, ummmmm roller skating, ice skating, bowling, ummm. Paintball. Space walk, dunking booth! Whatever you do I hope you have a FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY Daisy
Posted by Daisy; updated 08/12/03

1st Birthday And 50th Birthday Combo     (2 replies)

My father is turning 50 3 days after my daughter turns1. Im trying to plan a surprise party for my dad that will tie in a theme for my daughters first and his 50th (something like "diapers to depends") id like for it to be funny, as my dad has a great sence of humor! ...
Posted by heather clark; updated 08/19/03

Thank You Notes    

My son just had his 4th birthday party and he received a gift that he already has. I am going to write a thank you note and I don`t know what to write. Do I thank them and pretend we don`t already have it??? Please HELP?
Posted by Cathy; updated 08/20/03

Help! Grandma's 70th Birthday, Need Ideas?     (5 replies)

Nana`s birthday is Sept 1st and we would love to hear some suggestions. We were interested in possibly doing some sort of theme based on her decade but not really sure where to start. Can someone please share their stories or ideas for planning a 70th birthday? We may ...
Posted by Kristy; updated 08/23/03

Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

Hello, I am turning 16 in January and have no idea what to do for my party! I want to do a semi-formal thang, but my family has a budget! I know where and when and all that, but I don`t know what to do after when it`s just me and my friends....e-mail me back with ideas!
Posted by Michelle; updated 08/12/03

Boyfriends 21st    

HELP! Its my boyfriends 21st and I need to organise his party. He`s a surfer dude who likes watching movies. Any ideas?
Posted by marie; updated 08/13/03

Please Help..dead Line Real Soon...    

Hey! Okay...My 14th birthday is coming up and my cousin marissa`s 10th birthday is the the 30th of august which is the day after mine. And on her birthday there is this wedding for our couysins, so she won`t have a birthday that day so I volenteered to share my ...
Posted by Sarah; updated 08/13/03

BIRTHDAY STRIPPER SURPRISE    

CLASSY BIRTHDAY STRIPPERS...SERVING NJ NY PA AND DE THE HOTTEST ENTERTAINMENT AT THE BEST PRICE ....VISIT US @ AMAZINGDANCERS.COM**(856)566-9110 Visit our page for more info: Amazing Dancers.com
Posted by MATT; updated 08/13/03

19th Surprise Birthday Party    

I am throwing my older sister a surprise birthday party, although its on Sept.11, should i plan the party for the next day, Friday? Also, what theme should it be, I dont really know what she likes? I am only 14, so, I am planning this by myself because my parents live ...
Posted by Anna; updated 08/16/03

12th Sleepover Theme?    

Should I have a theme for my 12th sleepover? If so, what should my theme be? Thankz.
Posted by Liv; updated 08/18/03

Help!!! Need Bratz Birthday Party Ideas     (6 replies)

My niece is turning 10 and she wants a bratz birthday party. We don`t know what to do. Please give me some ideas for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Posted by Chabliz; updated 08/21/03