Helppppppppp Really Fast    

I need help fast for a sweet sixteen boy/girl party i need ideas for games that will hold there intrest but its is fun to do . Please email me and use the subject as sweetsixteen please asp!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by missy; updated 10/27/03

14 Yr. Old HALLOWEEN Party....IN 6 DAYZ    

Hey...im amanda...i need sumthin to do @ my party....its in 6 DAYZ!!!....and in my basement....its a boy/girl party...and theres gonna be about 25 ppl there.....i dont kno wut to do!!!...PLEZ HELP!!!!....FAST!!!
Posted by Amanda; updated 10/26/03

HELP!!!    

Hi!! I`m going 2 celebrate my 13th b-day in 5 days time. I dont know what 2 do!!! Any ideas??
Posted by NiKKi; updated 10/20/03

Sweet 16 Parties In New Jersey Event Planners    

As a mother of a daughter turning 16 do you remember YOURSweet 16 party? Do you want only the best for your little girl? As an event planner, I can help you with Sweet 16 parties, birthday parties, anniversaries, and much more. For more information please contact ...
Posted by Marie; updated 10/24/03

Elvis Themed Party     (1 reply)

I have noticed several postings on where to get Elvis party supplies but no responses. Does anyone have any ideas? Please help!
Posted by Rebekah; updated 10/26/03

14 Yr. Old Halloween Party    

Hey....im amanda...and im havin a party in 6 dayz...its gonna be a boy/girl party in my basement...im havin around 25 ppl....PLEZ HELP....FAST!!!!!
Posted by Amanda; updated 10/26/03

14th B-Day Need Ideas!!!!     (1 reply)

Ok heres the deal, I REALLY need help on an idea for a b-day party... I`m dry for ideas.... Help please!!! Somethin cool!!!
Posted by Sam; updated 10/11/03

14th B-Day Party Games    

Hey, I am having a party. I need to know what games to play. I am having a boy and gril party. I like drama, dancing and singing.Do you know any games that have to do with that? Well, If you have any fun games e-mail me and tittle it "B-day Party Games" or something ...
Posted by Beck; updated 10/13/03

A 13th Theme/Surprise    

Hi peeps was wonderin if u cud help me, my ickle sis is 13 in december and shes havin a disco, we want hers to be individual so we were wonderin about a theme or some kinda surprise we cud give her to seperate her party from all the others, my parents are kinda on a ...
Posted by clare; updated 10/14/03

GREETING CARDS    

Hi everyone! I resaved this funny greeting card for my birthday from my friend and actually its from this partypop site, they are nice and different and funny! :) You must see them. I like them.
Posted by helen; updated 10/15/03

*~Teen Party Games Needed For Tommorow~*    

I need some indoor games for me and my friends to play. It`s only girls so no kissing games. My party is tommorow!!! Please Help!!!
Posted by Loren; updated 10/17/03

I Need Help Fast    

Hey sup , ok im having a birthday party in the beginning of november ,im turning 14 and i have no idea where to have my-b-day party at what so ever, im inviting both guys and girls so it cant be only girl stuff i also need to know what kinda of crazy stuff to do it ...
Posted by madison; updated 10/18/03

13th BDAY PARTY 30-35 People... IDEAS?!?     (1 reply)

I know theres gonna be around 30-35 people..its a double bday with me n one of my friends. Its gonna be a co/ed bday... Any idea for what to do/where to go.. We both hate bowling.. Lol so were de.f not gonna do that... All the ideas we`ve gotten so far are like.. ...
Posted by me; updated 10/18/03

Turning 14 And Have NO Idea Wat To Do!     (2 replies)

Hello all! Hopefully you can help me out. I`m having my bday in less than two months and have NO idea wat to do for it! Last years party was huge cuz I was turning 13 so i need something as good or better to compete. I was thinking maybe some type of costume theme but ...
Posted by Andrea; updated 10/19/03

50th Birthday Party For My Husband    

I`m in a real fix, My husbands 50th birthday is 11/15, our lease is up on 11/27, we are suppose to be traveling to South Carolina via Chicago on 11/22. We have some pressure here, obviously, what can I do for him that is not expensive and that will make him happy!Any ...
Posted by Chris; updated 10/03/03

~$%^14 BdAy PaRtY~ @~$*     (2 replies)

I need every idea that i can get!!!! post anything u can!!!!!!!!! thx lots
Posted by Aly----; updated 10/04/03

Help    

Please help i need lots of good 11th bday games for sleepovers.Please help its on next week...
Posted by Bella Sanders; updated 10/05/03

14th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hey, I`m having my 14th birthday party soon and I thinking about having a pool party. The only problem is I don`t know like what games we can do. There is going to be about 11 girls and 8 guys. Please someone help!
Posted by Kate; updated 10/05/03

Free Funny Greeting Cards    

Hi you all. Did you see these funny, funny Greeting cards? They are on this site, partypop.com. What do you think about them? I think they are sooo funny.
Posted by kelly; updated 10/07/03

I NEED TEEN PARTY GAMEZ!!!!!!! ASAP!!!!!!!    

I NEED TEEN PARTY GAMEZ FOR MUH GURLZ AT MUH PARTY!!!!!! ITZ NEXT WEEK!!!!! I ALREADY HAVE MAN HUNT, GHOST IN THE GRAVEYARD, POISON, AND I NEVER. I NEED GAMEZ THAT ARE NOT CO-ED!!! THEY ALSO HAVE TO BE PLAYED INDOORZ!!!!!!!!! (SOME CAN BE OUTDOORZ) HURRY ...
Posted by Loren; updated 10/09/03

I Need Help    

I need help. See, I have a birthday party in November, and it is going to be a girl-boy party, and afterwards it will be a sleepover. What games can I play with the boys. Becuase I am inviting one that I like and I wanna get alittle close to the boy. What should I do? ...
Posted by Blair; updated 10/09/03

MY PARTY'S ON FRIDAY!!!HELP!     (1 reply)

I NEED ANY IDEAS YOU CAN THINK OF IN TIME FOR FRIDAY PLEEZE!!!!! ITZ ALL GIRLS...NO GUYZ :( AND I NEED EVERYTHING PLANNED OUT IN UNDER 2 DAYS TIME!!!AHHHH HELP ME PLEEEEEEASE
Posted by Alyssa; updated 10/09/03

My Birthday    

I NEED HELP with my birthday party i have 5 people coming. I need help with games it is on halloween. E-MAIL me Maria
Posted by Maria; updated 10/10/03

14th B-Day. Really Need Tips!!!!!!!!    

Hey all of you out there. I am having my b-day and it`s just around the corner, and i am empty on ideas. Anyone who has great and fun ideas that will last the entire night for me and my friends there, that would be really great. I want my theme and games to be unusual ...
Posted by ali; updated 10/10/03

TURNIN 14 HELP_My Last B-Day Party Till Im 16     (1 reply)

I am turning 14 in 4 weeks and i want to do sumthing really cool since im not gunna have another party till my sweet 16. I wanna invite boys and girls but it can`t involve kissing becuz my mom is most likely going to be there the whole time. Give me some ideas becuz im ...
Posted by Kristi; updated 10/10/03