HOW 2 THROW A GOOD PARTY NO ONE WILL FORGET

I WANT TO HAVE A DANCE PARTY WITH ME AND MY FRIENDS (BOYS&GIRLS) I WAS GOING TO RENT A HALL, BUT I NEED SOME IDEAS. LIKE HOW COULD I DECORATE THAT PLACE AND HOW 2 HAVE IT (I`M GOING 2 BE 14) I NEED SOMETHING MATURE AND FUN 2 DO OTHER THAN DANCING. SO PLZ HELP ME CUZ I NEED IT I WANT THIS 2 BE THE TALK OF THE TOWN IN A GOOD WAY.
Posted by Big D; updated 10/21/03

Well, Im not sure about anything else, but for decorating the hall, you could hang pics up of all of your friends, and hang up your favorite colored ballons in bunches of 14 (Because thats how old ur turning) and also put stremers everywhere-just to liven things up-.....and bubles near a strobe light look awesome, so if you put a buble machene near one, you`ll have different colored bubles every where.
~I hope you like the tip and happy b-day!~
~Cassie~
Posted by Cassie; updated 10/24/03

Ok my birthdays comeing soon to ill be 14 to.so what i would do is decorate it with all the pop singers you llike for example posters.Im doing the theme to then what evers your favorite color mine for example is blue tape it to the roof then either get a fog machine or a bubble machine and that would be the best party ever now what id do is get all kinds of music then what ever you guest asks you to play play it so that way you know a head of time
Posted by Ashley; updated 06/15/04

Hey! I may not be 14 but i went to a party once and it woz really cool. They had ballons filled with cool stuff that fell from the ceiling in a net. One time they put a number in each and the person who got a certain number one a prize. Also you get a DJ! MY bro is a really good 1! U could put like tables round the edge with cool stuff to do on them like spray your hair a colour, put tattoos on or a danse thing. I am really crap at ideas. Sorry! I hope your party goes ok! Luv ya Bi Bi!
Posted by Jessie; updated 07/24/04