Circle Games Needed For Soul In The City    

I`m going away to Soul in the City next week, a christian summer camp where we clear up the streets. I`m just wondering if anyone has any great camp/circle games for teenagers, there`s abt 15-20 of us. Dont care how messy it is, just want a laugh!!!!
Posted by Bena Bash; updated 07/22/04

PSYCHIC TWINS FOR YOUR PARTY!    

WORLD-FAMOUS CELEBRITY PSYCHICS FOR YOUR PARTY OR SPECIAL EVENT! PSYCHICTWINS.COM Visit our page for more info: The Psychic Twins
Posted by Terry; updated 07/20/04

*~*º*teen Party Games*º*~*     (17 replies)

I`m having my 14th birthday in 1wk. And it`s gonna be co-ed im inviting 20 people (10 boys, 10 girls). We`re gon swim in the pool & listen to music & later the girls are staying the nite. I need sum really fun games 4 both the day & nite. Ive already heard of suck & ...
Posted by caity; updated 07/15/04

Debut 18th Birhday     (1 reply)

Hi! im turning 18 next month and i still dont have any idea of what should i talk about when im giving my speech. Can you please help me!
Posted by joy; updated 07/15/04

HELP! I Need Ideas For My Husband's 30TH BIR    

I would really appreciate any and all game ideas for my guests to play. There is a variety of age groups attending this party. So to "break the ice" I would like the guests to mingle by playing some games and maybe win some inexpensive prizes. Thanks!!!!!!! Tracy - ...
Posted by Tracy; updated 07/15/04

Sweet Sixteen Invitation    

Hello everyone, I am having my sweet sixteen and February and the theme is winter wonderland i was wondering if anyone know of websites or anywhere else where i would be able to find invitations to match this theme???
Posted by chauney; updated 07/18/04

Fear Factor Sweet Sixteen Party     (1 reply)

Okay, here`s the deal. My b-day is on the 25th (give or take a couple days depending on sceduels). I decided a Fear Factor party would be really cool! Origionally, I didn`t want to have a huge party, just my close friends...I might be able to pull off 9 people or so......
Posted by Rada; updated 07/07/04

NEED HELP WITH PARTY     (4 replies)

Ok. Im havin a party and i need suggestions on wat to do its a co-ed and theres gunna be around 30 of us and were 14 (most of us). I REALLY NEED UR HELP!! Thnx joe
Posted by joe; updated 07/07/04

14th B-Day Party     (3 replies)

My 14th birthday is coming up and I have no idea what to do...I don`t want to have a slumber party because i have done that the last couple of years...so please send me ideas of what to do....please
Posted by Leeann; updated 07/08/04

My B-Day Is In Two Days Pleasss Help     (3 replies)

Pleas can someone help me i`m turning 12 this friday and i need some games for outside since i`m doing it in the park and then we are going to the swimming pool pleassss if u got any good ideas then email them to me at zygimante@aol.com
Posted by Mary; updated 07/12/04

Adult Birthday Parties (NJ Passion Parties)    

Looking into having a bachelorette party, birthday party, or a girls night out? Have Passion Parties by Niki come and help you entertain your friends While you earn FREE product. For more info call Niki at (908) 917-2049 or email me at ncuvilje@yahoo.com ***You ...
Posted by Niki; updated 07/12/04

How About A Birthday Cupcake Tower?    

Hi there all..... I have a company here on Partypop that provides cute cupcake holders in the theme that you are planning for your child`s or grown-up party. They are fast, easy and can be customized to fit your ideas and imagination. No plates, no cake cutting, no ...
Posted by Carol; updated 07/12/04

Truth And Dares    

Hey, i know you all prob hear thhis alot, but i need some good truth and dare i deas, it will be a boy/girl thing, but we are no doing any sexual things. So if you could help i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Posted by Jenna; updated 07/14/04

15th And 16th Party     (1 reply)

Me and my best friend are having a joined birthday party. This will be her sweet 16 and my sweet 15. The problem is we only have 3 weeks and no ideas on what to do at the party. Please, please, PLEASE help us!!!!
Posted by Aimee; updated 07/15/04

How Do I Throw An Awesome Party And Where?!?!     (1 reply)

Ok well im turning 13 soon and i have no clue where to have my birthday party...last year i had a bowling party and it was a blast but i dont wanna have it there again....i was thinking of some sort of dance party but then im not sure....i have some ideas but i just ...
Posted by veronica; updated 07/04/04

Teenage Birthday Parties     (20 replies)

Hi guys, i relly need some teenage birthday games they can involve kissing almost anything please help as soon as possible my b-days in two weeks!!! I prefer games that both boys and girls can play
Posted by Stephani; updated 07/06/04

14th Birthday Help    

Ok my birthday is in july and i`m having 2 parties one at my moms and one @ dads both pool parties and its going to be co-ed at my dads and I need help with planning b/c i want it to be awesom
Posted by Jess; updated 07/06/04

HOUSTON TX. ARTIST FOR HENNA PARTIES    

I am a professional HENNA artist. I do all types of parties and events all over the Houston area. Your guests will have a blast getting unique and beautiful "temporary" Henna tattoos at your event. This is something that is unique and your friends will always remember! ...
Posted by Sonya; updated 07/06/04

I Need Help For My 14th Birthday!    

I really need help w/my 14th b.day party! I have no idea what i`m going to do except that were having a water balloon fight but we cant just get wet all day! So if u have any ideas on games, music, please email at platinumchick765@yahoo.com
Posted by Monique; updated 07/06/04

Csophie    

I want a limo for my birthday but i want it to look like a hollywood party but i do not know what to do someone help me if u do now what to do give us a messege on my email on sophie_eggleston@hotmail.com lol
Posted by ; updated 07/07/04

Need Help    

Heres a game you could play i did and every1 liked it i think
Posted by kizzy; updated 06/26/04

Party Bus    

Hi its my 18th in august and id like 2 have a party bus 2 go around london 4 the night ive een told they are really good but i cant seem 2 find anythink about them HELP
Posted by ashlee; updated 06/27/04

Harley Party    

I was looking for harley davidson party supplies back in dec 2003.we never found it. Instead we purchased harley decals and stickers and put them on silver (chrome) plates and cups. We also found a motorcycle stamp and used it on the napkins. It was not cheap but it ...
Posted by jeannie; updated 06/27/04

My 16th Birthday    

I need help!!! i don`t know what to do, it`s my 16th birthday and i have no clue what do! i just moved to a new state and have no friends here yet, and everyone i want to come lives in my other state, but my mom wants to have my party out here at own new house, i dont ...
Posted by Kirsty; updated 06/29/04

Gift The Gift Of Flight To A Loved One!    

An introductory flight is the perfect birthday gift. Only $49. Gilad Alon is a Certified Flight Instructor for Single-Engine and Multi-Engine aircrafts. He is a confident pilot who takes every precaution to ensure a safe flight. Each and every one of his students ...
Posted by Gil; updated 07/02/04