PLEASE REPLY, ANY IDEAS WELCOME 14TH BIRTHDAY

HELP!!! I need some REALLY dirty ideas for my party. My parents r going away and I really wanna get cose 2 this certain boy. Any ideas?
Posted by Lauren; updated 08/30/03

PLAY A GAME CALLED NERVES ALL U NEED TO DO IS SIT ON THIS BOYS NEE AN HE WILL START TO FEEL U AN GO UP UR SKIRT AN STUFF AN WHEN U WANT HIM TO STOP U SHOUT NERVS. HOPE IT WORKS!!!
Posted by tar; updated 09/23/03

Thanx cool game!! n e other ideas?!! ur the best!! xXx
Posted by lauren; updated 09/23/03

Hey lauren, listen, i`m just about to turn 14 too, and what i think you are doing is just WRONG!! There`s other ways to get to a guy than that. Let me tell you some advice- if you do that than u will feel guilt 4 the rest of ur life and just think if ur parents found out. So please... PLEASE just have a nice, fun slumber party w/ all ur girl friends and not act like some prostitute!
Mormon_girl
Posted by mormon_girl; updated 10/04/03

FREAK y wud i feel guilty?!
Posted by Lauren; updated 10/05/03

No, i`m not the freak. And why would you feel guily? go find that out for yourself
Posted by mormon girl; updated 10/07/03

U R JUST FRIDGET!!!!!. If u were a proper teenage gurl and not a geek u would b doin the same it`s only a bit of fun. I ave played that game b4 and guess wat I don`t feel the slightest bit guilty u know y caz Lauren and I are fun and can get boyfriends unlike u!!!.
Posted by Blazin girl; updated 10/28/03

I agree with the other girls! You wouldn`t feel guilty! If she wants to she can, I would but I don`t need to get any closer to my guy.
Hope it works out for you Lauren! GO GIRL!
Posted by chica; updated 10/31/03

Thanx girls!! It`s obvious who the cooler, maturer girls on this site r!! Ive had the party and lets just say things went according 2 plan!! Me n my boyfriend were rocking, as well as sum other ppl at the party, and we still r!! And I`m pretty sure none of them r feelin guilty!!!
Thanx girls 4 ur support!! Ne other ideas r welcome and good luck with ur boyfriends!!
Posted by Lauren; updated 11/02/03

I don`t think you would feel guilty at all. You could even play strip poker and u wouldn`t feel guilty. U do what ever u want to.
Posted by butterfly; updated 11/30/03

Hey, i have a bf too...im 15....had him for over 8 months...want to talk mature? ok! mature is NOT trying to get with a guy before you are ready to have a kid...or aids if you feel like it.....the real mature people have morrals. Really though...thats not my point...my point is do ing that does NOT make you cool...AT ALL....it makes you apear a slut....guys (decent guys) do NOT like sluts.....other wise feel free to goo ahead and get close to your bf....wait he is your bf isnt he? or not? well thats your info i dont care...but if you do that stuff... Be ready for a life of pain and heartach.
Posted by megs; updated 11/30/03

Thank you. That is all we are tryin to say.
Posted by butterfly; updated 12/09/03

HELLLO ITS JUST A BIT OF FUN
DUHHHHHHHHHHH
Posted by Lauren; updated 12/22/03

Mature people who can wait for commitment and dont go being slutty with every cute guy. ANd definitely not beong felt up when u r 14/15 yrs old. If u want to have sex or not, that kind of thing can lead to date rape.
Posted by jenna; updated 01/02/04

Here`s a good idea play seven minutes in heaven, the elephant game (stand right beside him), the five finger game. Email me if you wanna know what any of these games are abnd how to play.
Posted by keisha; updated 01/02/04

Hey, I cnt email ya, i duno the address!! What`s the elephant game? And the 5 finger game??

And jenna, it ent gonna lead 2 d8 rape, i kno the guys, its just a load of fun, what else do u want us 2 do? Play hide n seek with mommy & daddy?!
Posted by Lauren; updated 01/05/04

I think that maybe you should stock up on condoms b/c nothing good can come from a 14 year old girl and a somewhat unknown guy alone when your parents are out of town ( and to think they trust you by leaving you alone in the first place) GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Posted by * unknown *; updated 01/25/04

Ok mature is not about being slutty. Have your fun, it`s your life, but thinking you`re mature andcool because of it is just wrong, and i don`t see anything geeky about seeing it wrong.
Girl, you suck.
Posted by Figure; updated 06/19/04

Hey Lauren!! I`m not here to tell you what to do, I mean it`s your body. But I`m 15 and I`ve been dating a guy for almost a year, and we do stuff too, so you`re fine. Just be really careful and make sure you don`t do something you might regret.
Posted by Brittany; updated 06/22/04

I can`t believe you think doing that stuff makes you cool! Yeah, you think it`s just a little fun now but just wait until ur pregnant or have AIDS! I bet it won`t seem like fun then. I agree with meg, guys may want to have sex with you now but they aren`t gunna want a real relationship if they think you are dumb enough to have sex when you are 14! Also it`s really pathetic if u can`t get a boyfriend unless you have sex with him! Oh, and all this talk about this stupid "game" isn`t helping this girl figure out what she will do for her b-day.
Posted by Smarter than you; updated 07/25/04

I know, I know, it`s just fun. You can have your little games but just don`t think REALLY REALLY dirty - I mean I`d like to play dirty games with my boyfriend too but you know what wait until you`re older if you`re going to have sex. I mean you can make out with your boyfriend and feel each other thats really not bad its harmless and i dont want to seem like a responsible goody two shoes but im saying this just in case you do decide you want to have sex when you`re this young - DON"T DO IT!! and WAIT!!! im turning 14 in a couple weeks so im a little younger but seriously ive actually thought about having sex - i didnt think it was such a big deal but omg gurl okay even i know that it is so im staying "off it"
I totally agree with strip poker - or just strip anything! lol
Strip poker`s really fun i played it b4 but u no i wasnt naked we didnt take it TOO far cuz i was young
But you could play strip GO FISH or somethin like that choose anything
Wish ya luck and rememba MAKING OUT AND FEELING IS OKAY BUT JUST DONT TAKE IT TOO FAR AND WHATEVER YOU DO,,,, DONT DONT DONT HAVE SEX YET!!
Posted by Marina; updated 07/31/04