FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!     (1 reply)

I am having my child`s first birthday party. I am stumped as to what activities to have for them. I need some ideas, so if you have any ideas PLEAE EMAIL ME ASAP - my daughters birthday is in 2 weeks! Thanks in advance!
Posted by Trish; updated 03/16/04

Seating Arrangement    

Finally its here, the new version of Seating Arrangement. Just type in your guest list and Seating Arrangement® will take care of the rest and Create a floor plan, in which you can arrange tables, chairs and place your gues
Posted by dana; updated 03/16/04

HOUSE PARTY, I NEED HELP     (5 replies)

Ok, U R all gonna think Im really weird but what is seven minuts in heaven, or wateva u call it. I`m having a house party when my parents go away and I need some REALLY dirty games such as wet the biscuit. Please Help Thanx xXx
Posted by Lauren; updated 03/14/04

Martha Stewart Noah's Ark Cookie Cutters    

Help!!!!! I also had no idea I would be unable to Buy Set I and Set II of the Noah`s Ark Cookie Cutters. Please, does anyone know where besides ebay To look for these. Many thanks, B. Perry
Posted by Barbara Perry; updated 03/15/04

PROFESSIONAL MALE STRIP ENT.    

WE OFFER PROFESSIONAL CHIPPENDALE MALE STRIP ENT. FOR BIRTHDAYS FROM 18 EVEN UP TO 100 YEARS OLD ......FOR ALL OF NEW JERSEY and NEW YORK.....COMFORTABLE PRICES AND 24 HOUR SERVICE.....1-201-951-9159..... Visit our page for more info: Tophat Entertainers Inc.
Posted by SEBASTIAN; updated 03/15/04

Thomas The Tank Engine Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I`m planning a 3rd birthday party for my son. The theme is Thomas the Tank engine. I was wondering if anyone had some good inexpensive ideas for decorating. I was thinking of making a train track with tape all through the house! Any game ideas that would work with this ...
Posted by Karen; updated 03/15/04

Plez Help!!    

Hi i`m haveing a pary next week i really ned some ideas!
Posted by LAURIE; updated 03/09/04

My 14th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I am having my 14th birthday party in 4 Days and i have NOTHING planned!! HELP! i need something fast, easy and fun!!! any ideas?? I am having a Boy-Girl party and i dont want them getting bored and its only for 4 hrs.
Posted by Amanda; updated 03/09/04

SWEET SIXTEEN CONFISSION!!!!!!    

Hi, I`m turning sixteen, and I need some one to give me advise on a great dress store me and my friends can go and shop at in Connecticut.
Posted by Sharina; updated 03/09/04

PLEASE HELP-13th B-Day Prty    

Hey! I am turning 13 really really soon. I need some ideas to do at my party desperatly! its going to be 9-10 girls, hopefully. (no boyz). Also, i have a cheap budget, so it can`t be NEthing too expensive. SO, anything you can do to help will work! Thnx!
Posted by Erica; updated 03/09/04

My Sweet 16    

My "Sweet 16" is in 6 months. I didnt think it was a big deal, yet it is. SO I want it to be VERY memorable and inexpenisve for my family. I want it to be very similar to a 15nera (Im Mexcian). Food, and invations is taken care of. But I still need the rest!!! PLEASE ...
Posted by Breezi; updated 03/10/04

Invitation In A Bottle    

Hello everyone, Take a look at our invitations in a bottle at my website, www.marketinginabottle.com. Different themes are available. We can also mail your invitations directly from here from your mailing list, saving you time and effort. Thanks! Lisa Visit ...
Posted by Lisa; updated 03/11/04

Need A Theme For Sweet Sixteen Quick!!     (2 replies)

I was planning to have a mardi gras theme party but my friend just had hers with that theme. My party is coming up and i need a theme.
Posted by jaleesa; updated 03/12/04

I NEED HELP W/ITH MY PARTY THEME    

MY BIRTHDAY IS A BIG THING AROUND MY HOUSE,EXSPECAILY WHEN ITS MY 13TH! I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT TO DO!!!! PLEASE HELP WITH IDEAS
Posted by JENNY; updated 03/14/04

Sumo Wrestling Outfits     (1 reply)

Does anyone know where I can buy Sumo Wrestling outfits? We are having a corporate picnic in the Spring and this is one of the events they want to do. Thanks
Posted by christine; updated 02/29/04

14th Birthday Party Games    

I am having my 14th B-day party in two weeks, and I still don`t know what to do for it! Its a coed party, and I`m going to have catering and music, but I dont know of any games or activities we could do. I was thinking more along the lines of kissing games, but they ...
Posted by Keith; updated 03/03/04

12th B-Day Idea's!!!!!!Help!!!!!!     (2 replies)

Hi I`m angel. I`m gonna turn 12 really soon.Only I don`t know what to do?Can any one help me? Thanks, Angel
Posted by angel; updated 03/03/04

What To Do At A Slumber Part    

I need help im turning 14 and i need some ideas cool ones
Posted by jessica; updated 03/05/04

A Game For About 15-Whatever Yr. Olds    

It a game me and my friends invented called honey i love you we played it trying to get the people to smile but we modified it where you ahve to try and make a guy get stiff. You all sit ina circle or whatever and you go around one person at a time and sit on the ...
Posted by em; updated 03/06/04

B-Day Help     (3 replies)

What should i do for my sons 11th b-day
Posted by Donovan; updated 03/07/04

Birthday     (1 reply)

I need some really good teenage birthday ideas, my birthday is in a week! its a girls slumber party!
Posted by em; updated 03/07/04

WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE A BIRTHDAY AT HOME     (1 reply)

Like should i have like a base ball b-day or any thing else please help
Posted by Donovan; updated 03/07/04

60th B-Day Party In LA Under $1000?    

My Mom wants to have a party for my Dad`s 60th birthday, we want to invite about 60 people but keep it under $1000. Anyone have any ideas on the best way to start? They live in LA, the planned date is 5.8.04 Thanks.
Posted by Michele; updated 03/08/04

Help Me     (1 reply)

I am trying to plan a birthday party for my boyfriend. One that he will never forget. Im pretty much open to anything, so if any ideas come your way please email me and just label it b-day party or something
Posted by Lindy; updated 03/08/04

Wording For Birthday Invitation    

Could you please send some invitation wordings for the 1st birthday of my friend`s son.
Posted by Banu; updated 03/09/04