21st Birthday     (2 replies)

My 21st is in september i really want a huge party something fun and interesting for everyone. I love dancing and having fun. The problem is my parents split up two years ago and don`t talk but i want them both there and all my family there from both sides. Got any ...
Posted by alison; updated 04/12/04

Mother In Law's 90th Birthday    

I am trying to plan a birthday party for my mother in law`s 90th birthday this coming November 2004. The problem is our family is scattered all over. Her birthday usually falls around Thanksgiving, so I`m thinking we could also do a family reunion at that time too. ...
Posted by sharon; updated 04/12/04

B-Day Party     (1 reply)

I need some help on games for my b-day party. I`m having 12 girls spend the night!* I`m turning 13* Please give me a reply by 4-27-04 -Smileygirl*
Posted by Rachel; updated 04/07/04

14th Birthday     (3 replies)

Hey! i`m turning 14 on saturday and i dont no what to do for my b-day!! i wanna have a party but i wanna do sumthing else then jsut sitting home with friends! Help me!
Posted by Chelsea; updated 04/08/04

=D Its Me Birthday Soon- Helpy Helpy     (2 replies)

OK. Does anybody know any ORIGINAL and CREATIVE games? its fun to play truth or dare and the makeovers, but year after year is sorta... Blah. I want to have a party in which everyone remembers. Like afterwards they say "oh, your party was great, i had tons of fun ...
Posted by willa; updated 04/11/04

Polka Music    

Urgently seeking an accordion player (and perhaps another instrument) to play polka music at a 60th birthday party in Beaver Dam, WI. The party is June 12. Other music selections are OK but good polka music is a MUST.
Posted by Mary Schroeder; updated 04/12/04

IN NEED OF SWEET 16 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Hey! i`m planning my best buds sweet sixteen ( i wanna throw her a surprise party0 now i want it to be spectacular and something she`ll nevber forget but i don`t wanna do a pizza and movies thing cuz that`s been done. I wanna have a real sweet sixteen so where do i ...
Posted by becka; updated 04/03/04

Planning A Sleepover For 6 Guests All Aged 12     (1 reply)

Plz help me, I am 13 and I don`t know what to do, all i can think of is: watch finding nemo, Bop it, AND THATS IT!!!! please help me!
Posted by Unknown!; updated 04/04/04

My Sweet 16    

I want my theme to be a princess theme so i would like to get ideas. I want it to be elegant but fun too.
Posted by Sintia; updated 04/04/04

14th Birthday    

I'm haveing a 14th birthday party and i dont know wut to do at the party it is at my house and i dont know what to do
Posted by ryan; updated 04/04/04

14th Birthday    

Im haveing a 14th birthday party and i dont know wut to do at the party it is at my house and i dont know what to do
Posted by ryan; updated 04/04/04

Dares For My Bf's Party???     (1 reply)

Hey i wuz wondering if nebody culd give us some rly good dares and consequences. We will take any dare . Thanks for the help. Email them or post them. Sftchcklt@hotmail.com Bri
Posted by bri; updated 04/06/04

My 18th Birthday    

In May it is going to be my 18th birthday and I don`t have one clue what to do. I need help fast! I don`t want to have just friends over. I want my family, boyfriend and best friends to come along. I was thinking about doing a picnic at the local park but that sounds ...
Posted by Christina; updated 04/06/04

BIRTH DAY PARTY     (1 reply)

I NEED LOTS OF PARTY GAMES! I`M HAVING A BIG PARTY!IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE EMAIL ME!
Posted by MICHELE; updated 04/07/04

18 B-Day! Please Help, I Need Ideas!     (1 reply)

My 18th b-day is coming up, and I am out of ideas. I want something different, but that will be alot of fun and I can remember. There will probably be about 10 people, please help with any ideas you may have! I would appreciate it, thanks!!!
Posted by Andrea; updated 03/31/04

Birthday Parties For Grown-Ups - Ideas    

Help. I need some birthday party ideas for grown-ups. Cake, food, music, games, etc.
Posted by Missy; updated 03/31/04

Sweet 16 Birthday Party     (4 replies)

HELP!!! I`m planning my daughter`s Sweet 16 party. No one in my family has ever had one. Any information or ideas will be greatful. I`m going to have it in a catering hall, but that about all I know.
Posted by Darlene; updated 03/31/04

Sleepover    

I am turning 14 soon and I am going to have a sleepover birthday party. My girlfriends and I always stay up till at least five in the morning, but the reason we fall asleep is because we are sssoooooooo bored. I need a lot of good ideas for the party so everyone will ...
Posted by Kate; updated 03/31/04

Birthday Parties - Truth Or Dare    

K, I have had all of the same friends for along time and we kinda are out of ideas for truth or dare. Could you give us some ideas, plez!!
Posted by Friends of Katie; updated 03/31/04

YES! It's Another SWEET 16!!!    

Ok girls...or guys...i need your wonderful advice. I`m having sort of a luau for my theme and i need party games of course. But on a few conditions *it has to include boys *i don`t want them TOO childish *i`ve already got the ideas of spin the bottle,truth or dare, ...
Posted by Stephani U.; updated 03/31/04

Birthday Help    

I need a cake that looks like a car. A Mustang to be exact. Does anyone know anyone need by 4/08/2004
Posted by Nicolet; updated 03/31/04

PLEASE DONT IGNORE    

I need help! my b-day party is in 1 day! i need ur help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Cindy; updated 04/01/04

Hen Party     (1 reply)

Hiya, tomorrow i am going on a hen weekend and am in desprate need of some funny dares, and games to get the bride to be doing, so far all i have thought of is to collect as many boxers off as many men as possible by the end of the night, but i am struggling for more, ...
Posted by saz; updated 04/01/04

ALL BOY B-DAY PAR-T 14YR AND DESPRATE GOOD GA    

HEY EVRY ONE I NEED GOOD GAMES NO GAMES LIKE HIDE IN SEEK GAMES THAT ARE FUN THAT INVOLVE SOME DANGER AND SPOOKYNESS
Posted by COLLIN; updated 04/02/04

My Very Own 32nd Bday Party!    

End of May birthday, and I want most of the party to be outside. What are some of your favorite outdoor themes, games and party ideas? And I would love any drink and food recipies that are good for PARTYTIME! and outside elements.. Thanks for any ideas.....
Posted by brandy; updated 04/03/04