My Birthday    

Hiya peeps,Its my Party in 4 days and i need some like dames to play that will b fun. I want them to b kwl and really fun. I have no idea of wot 2 do so f u have ne ideas b4 7th of May then plz reply Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
Posted by Kelly; updated 05/05/04

PLEASE HELP ME ONLY 12 MORE DAYS TILL MY BIRT    

I NEED SOO MUCH HELP I HAVE LIKE NO IDEAS AT ALL ITS REALLY WIRED BECAUSE I ALWAYS HAVE IDEAS!!! I HAVE ALOT OF GURL FRIENDS AND ALOT OF GUY FRIENDS. I AM GETTIN OLDER SO I WOULD LIKE TO DO SOMETHING WITH GUYS TO. I WAS THINKIN ABOUT GOIN WITH 2 FRIENDS TO KINGS DOMION ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 05/01/04

HeLp PLz    

Okay I am a 17 year old female living in the Bronx. My 18th birthday is on May 14th. I plan on going out with a big group of friends (guys n girls) on saturday May 15th to celebrate my birthday in NYC (Manhattan). The problem is that I have no clue as to what I should ...
Posted by sMiLeZ; updated 04/26/04

If You Need A Clown In VA     (2 replies)

Hi, my name is Petals and I have a childrens`s entertainment company. KlownTown offers many fun and exciting things for kids of all ages. You need a Moonwalk, puppets, magic, balloons, facepainting well you`ve come to the right place. We are in Virginia but do travel ...
Posted by Petals; updated 04/26/04

Sweet 16 In October     (5 replies)

Hi!! I am so excited about my 16th birthday it aint even funny! lol. But the problem is i wanted to have a tent party in our backyard with family and friends but my birthday`s in october:( I need ideas for what I should do!!! I want to invite both friends and family!! ...
Posted by manu; updated 04/28/04

Fear Factor Bithday Party CASSIE    

HOW MANY KIDS WAS INVOLED AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO DO THE TEN STUNTS (ABOUT). AND THE WINNER WAS THE ONE WHO WON THE MUST STUNTS...OR..
Posted by DEBBIE; updated 05/01/04

Scavanger Hunt     (1 reply)

I am planning a video scavanger hunt for 15-19 year olds. I plan to have 3 teams. I need ideas of what to have them look for. Also, should this be about an hour? Thanks
Posted by Teresa; updated 04/20/04

Kissing Games     (1 reply)

Hey here is an awsome, wild game. It`s called strip-n-dare, and nervous. This is how you play NERVOUS, you start at the toe of a person, (boy-girl, girl-boy) then you say are you getting nervous now? and on a boy you`d just move up the leg, on a girl you go all the way ...
Posted by Jayden; updated 04/20/04

Seating Arrangement Event Planning    

Seating Arrangement Event Planning Software is back with a new version! Top Wedding and Party Coordinators worked together to bring this fantastic product to the consumer. Seating Arrangement can help plan any Wedding or Special Event. Just type in your guest list ...
Posted by Donna; updated 04/21/04

Co-Ed Sweet 16 Party Ideas    

Hey. I`m having a co-ed party/sleepover, about 30 or so people for my 16th and I have no idea what to do. Any ideas about themes, fun games and any other ideas anyone has would be great. Thanks :) Oh, and my parents will be there supervising.
Posted by Manda; updated 04/21/04

Suprise Party And Need HELP???     (1 reply)

Hey , I wanna plan a suprise party for my big sis who will be 16 in less than a week...!!! What can we do, send any ideas even if u think that they are dumb. PLEAZZZ Make the subject Suprise Party Info pleaZ.... Thanks soooooo much.
Posted by Stephanie; updated 04/22/04

Boat Party! Please Help!    

Hello, Could someone give me some information regarding having a birthday party on a boat for about 50 people? Who should I contact? I am from the San Francisco bay area. Thanks!
Posted by Alex; updated 04/22/04

!!!!!!!Seating Arrangement!!!!!!!    

Finally it here, the new version of Seating Arrangement software!!! *Just type in your guest list and Seating Arrangement® will take care of the rest. *Create a floor plan, in which you can arrange tables, chairs and place your guests at them with the simplicity ...
Posted by Donna; updated 04/23/04

Programme Script....    

Please i need a format of a programme script... Im hosting an 18th birthday party... Please help me i need it badly....
Posted by chelle; updated 04/24/04

Kissing Games     (1 reply)

Hey...me and my friends are like a group of couples and we need some "fun" party ideas like 7 minutes in heaven...u know like htat! lol-any ideas?
Posted by Kathy; updated 04/13/04

Sweet 16     (1 reply)

Omg my 16th is in less than a month and i still don``t know what to do! i need help quick!!! so if anyone has any ideas at all plz don`t be shy! Thx Gia*
Posted by gia; updated 04/13/04

Seating Arrangement    

Finally it's here, the new version of Seating Arrangement Just type in your guest list and Seating Arrangement® will take care of the rest and Create a floor plan, in which you can arrange tables, chairs and place your guests at them with the simplicity of a mouse ...
Posted by keren; updated 04/14/04

My Sweet 16     (9 replies)

Hey guys i am having my sweet 16 in march and the only problem is that i dont know what song to dance with my father so can you email me song titles and singers what you think is a nice slow song please!! that you so so much.(help me)
Posted by Teresa; updated 04/14/04

Birthday Games For 12 Year Old Pleassss    

Pleass help my part is tommorow and i cant think of any games and can someone pleass tell me how to play twister
Posted by Mary; updated 04/15/04

14 B-Day Party    

Hey,this Sunday is going to be my b-day and my parents allowed me to invite some friends including guy friends.I really have no idea what we could do here. Reply ASAP.
Posted by Ann; updated 04/15/04

15yaer Olds Party     (1 reply)

HELP!!!!!!!! I need help with my 15th brthday !!! it`s comming soon. I`v got nothing pland well I got a band and a place but nothing else please help. Love, spi
Posted by spi; updated 04/16/04

Should The Lady Propse?    

Should the lady prose? I am thinking about propsing to my boyfriend of 6 years on his birthday this April 25 would it be silly or crazy?
Posted by JS; updated 04/18/04

Super Hero Kids Party     (2 replies)

Help! I am looking for party pates, cup etc...for a super hero`s b-day party.
Posted by cara; updated 04/18/04

Peter Pan Or Return To Neverland Partyware     (1 reply)

Help! Does anyone know where I can get Peter Pan partyware or Even better... Return to neverland party supplies???? I have tried everywhere! My son`s birthday is in April.
Posted by Jenny; updated 04/19/04

Help!! Party!!     (1 reply)

Heyy! i`m havin a party n i dont noe if alot of the guys i`m invitin will cum! yes i invited friends of mine!! how can i get lots of guys to cum too!!!!!! pleaz help me!
Posted by Lily; updated 04/20/04