14th Birthday    

I`m a little stuck on what to do for my party. I thought about makeovers, an in-home spa treatment, and a movie. We watch a movie, and then do a trivia game at the end for a prize. If you were at my party would u enjoy it? If not, what would you do?
Posted by Hannah; updated 06/24/04

Cupcakes For Your Kids    

Making cupcakes and want something a little new and different? Check out Cupcake Cuddlers. You have an idea? Let us create something fun!! Visit our page for more info: Cupcake Cuddlers
Posted by Cece; updated 06/24/04

Teen Party     (1 reply)

Hey. Alright this party isnt a birthday party. But as for age im 15. Im having a party in Septemebr. I know its a while away but never to early right? ok my ideas are Having the party in the party house which is hooked up witha stereo with speakers and it has a pool ...
Posted by jessi; updated 06/22/04

14th Birthday     (1 reply)

Hey i am having my 14th birthday in a month i was thinking of taking everyone to an amusement park but i was thinking maybe they could pay there way in so it wouldnt be to expensive do you think that would work or is it not a good idea, Also i dont know if i should do ...
Posted by joey; updated 06/22/04

14th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hi I`m 14 soon and I have no idea what to do for my party. I live in a small house but have loads of friends. I would love a disco but I can`t because I had one last year for my 13th. I want something fun but not to expensive and something we will all remember forever! ...
Posted by clare; updated 06/22/04

14th Birthday    

Hey guys i think im planning on having a beach party with music and we have a speedboat and snacks and stuff like that but does anyone know of any like cool snacks or what i really want are game ideas i was thinking like twister but i mean were 14 so somehting cool and ...
Posted by joey; updated 06/22/04

16th Birthday Party    

I`m having a 16th birthday and the theme is a hawiian luau , i need ideas for things to do , please help thanks , Jessica
Posted by Jessica; updated 06/16/04

Majior PROBLEM,Help Plz!!! I'm Running Outta     (1 reply)

Hey, i`m having a lil bit of a problem.... Ya see my b-day is the 17th of this month.. Yes i kno it`s like tomarrow.. But i wanna have a party or do somthing w/ my friends but i`m not sure what to do..n i dont always have to have it RIGHT the same day as my b-day.... ...
Posted by Chelsey; updated 06/16/04

B-DAY    

I AM HAVING MY 13TH B-DAY PARTY PLEEZE GIVE ME SOME IDES FOR IT...
Posted by KIMI; updated 06/17/04

17th Birthday Party Co-Ed    

Co-ed games or anything i can have plan for the party and i have a boy friend and we are pretty serious so any games are fine but what are some games that would be good for couples?
Posted by yvonne; updated 06/21/04

Friendly    

Hey wutz up?? im 14/f/ky and would love to meet young , nice people my age so if you want to get to know more about me write me 294 Tendale Dr. Taylorsville, Kentucky 40071 Thanx and i promise im not some freakish child molester or nuthin. By the way... Reply ...
Posted by Jenni; updated 06/19/04

A Party 4 Wateva    

Ok ppls i need help... I hav no idea on wat to do.....i was thinkin shaving cream and water war or sumthin but idk wat else to do maybe spin the bottle...idk. I dont kno wat else to do. If any1 has any suggestions PLEEZ tell me email me here tonsafun1098@charter.net ...
Posted by joe; updated 06/21/04

I NEED HELP WITH THIS    

Ok ppls i need help... I hav no idea on wat to do.....i was thinkin shaving cream and water war or sumthin but idk wat else to do maybe spin the bottle...idk. I dont kno wat else to do. If any1 has any suggestions PLEEZ tell me email me here tonsafun1098@charter.net ...

Music For The Wateva Party    

I need dancin music and just chillin but kick ass music Thnx joe (email me @ tonsafun1098@charter.net

Passion Paries By Niki (Adults Only)...in NJ    

Looking into having a bachelorette party, birthday party, or a girls night out? Have Passion Parties by Niki come and help you entertain your friends while you earn FREE product. For more info call Niki at (908) 917-2049 or email me at ncuvilje@yahoo.com http://niki....
Posted by Niki; updated 06/12/04

Harley Davidson Party For 4 Year Old     (2 replies)

Did Jeannie ever find anything? My son will be 4 on Dec 14th and I need everything Harley!!!!! Please help!
Posted by Jamie; updated 06/13/04

My 14th B-Day Party!!!    

Hey, i`m having a lil bit of a problem.... Ya see my b-day is the 17th of this month.. Yes i kno it`s like thursday.. But i wanna have a party or do somthing w/ my friends but i`m not sure what to do.. Soo if you could post ideas for me on here or e-mail them to me......
Posted by Chelsey; updated 06/14/04

Give The Gift Of Flight (Learn To Fly!)    

Give the gift of flight to a loved one! During the course of a few months in pilot training you or someone you love will learn to fly, earn your wings and join the ranks of thousands involved in this fascinating hobby. As a pilot the sky is no longer the limit! ...
Posted by Gil; updated 06/14/04

Birthday Present     (1 reply)

I need a very exciting present for a really good guy friend, for his birthday. I want it to be exciting and adventurous. But it has to be in Missouri, USA. Hopefully someone can think of something. The only thing that I can really think of is a ride in a hot air ...
Posted by Amanda; updated 06/14/04

Snow White Party    

You know I am planning my 3 year old daughter`s party for June 19. I just wanted to say I totally understand what you guys are going through. I`m having difficulty finding the kits that go on the cake like the figurines. I was told alot of places discontinued alot of ...
Posted by Misty; updated 06/14/04

Need Game Help - 14th B-Day On June 28th!     (2 replies)

Hey! my b-day is in a month and I was wondering if anyone knew what i could do. I live on a small island w/ no swimming ppols, no mall, no movie theatres, nothing! last b-day we went away 2 a small town off the island where we could go 2 a mall and go swimming, but i ...
Posted by Sally; updated 06/15/04

NEED HELP FOR MY 15 B-DAY SONG    

Me and my brother are having a party next month for our 15th B-Day and i need help in a song to sing for my mom to say thank you.In spanish or english.PLEASE HELP ME
Posted by Nicole; updated 06/15/04

Dolphin Birthdays    

New favor idea for children for dolphin themed weddings and birthdays. We have bouncing dolphin balls For $8.75 a dozen. Holds a realistic looking dolphin. 1 3/8 " Put a few in a bowl with blue water for a centerpiece ideas. Visit our page for more info: Abbi - ...
Posted by ABBI; updated 06/16/04

Elmo For 4th Birthday In Whittier California     (6 replies)

Looking for a friendly, fun Elmo character to entertain for a birthday party on 2/23/02
Posted by Lauren; updated 06/16/04

Hula Birthday Skirts    

Hi Contact us for a variety of hula grass skirts for birthday luau parties. Visit our page for more info: Abbi - Chair Covers Rental
Posted by ABBI; updated 06/16/04