Birthday     (2 replies)

Plz help my friend and I are sharing a 14th birthday we both go to a Christain school so I am having alot of trouble thinking of ideas for the party because i`d love to play kissing games but maybe three of the kids at my school have ever kissed anyone before so ...
Posted by Taylor; updated 01/14/04

SWEET 16 IN MAY 2004!!! Does It Sound BORING?     (4 replies)

I KNOW THIS THING LOKS LONG BUT PLEASE READ IT!!!!!!!!!! I NEED SOME MAJOR HELP!!!!! My S16 is on a Sunday in may and it usually rains every year!!! So even though i`m the outdoor type i dont want to plan anything outside! I have it kind of outlined and i want it to ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/14/04

My 14th Bday!    

For my 14th bday i am taking a few of my closest friends to our cabin to go snowboarding! my boyfriend and his best friend are coming too, its gonna be so tight! does anyone have any ideas of what we should do when we are not hittin the slopes?
Posted by Melissa; updated 01/13/04

Sweet Sixteen    

Hey everyeone its me again...i really need some ideas for my sweet sixteen theme cinderella so if you can, please help me thanks
Posted by melissa; updated 01/13/04

My Boyfriend's 25th Birthday    

My boyfriend will be turning 25 next month. He is going to school in Okalahoma City and I am in Kansas City. He comes home on the weekends to play basketball, so we don`t have a lot of time. My job won`t allow me to go out of town on his birthday, which is on a Monday, ...
Posted by Dawn; updated 01/14/04

Gift Problem     (4 replies)

My friends birthday is coming up and he is turning 13. I have no clue what to get him, I need help!!! I want it to be very memerable too, and that`s hard.
Posted by Rachel; updated 01/14/04

Need Help With My Daughter's 13pa     (1 reply)

My daughter is turning "13" and I have no ideas on what to do. I could use ideas on where to take all the teens and prizes and such.Any idea`s will be appreciated.
Posted by Linette; updated 01/07/04

HELP!!!!! I NEED IDEAS!!!    

Hey Guys, I am getting ready to plan my Best friends 26th Birthday party. I wanted to do something at a really nice restaurant that has a banquet room..She Choose her THEME Colors to be Salmon Pink & Green (she is a AKA-- the sorority that is) and she also wanted to do ...
Posted by Kayla; updated 01/08/04

Sweet Sixteen Party, What To Do?     (1 reply)

My daughter will be turning 16 on January 28, 2005. I want to start planning her party now, because I want it to be very special...one she will remember in 40 years. Any ideas? We live where it`s usually got 2 feet of snow in January/February and she`s not an outdoor ...
Posted by Deb; updated 01/10/04

13th Birthday     (1 reply)

Its my 13th birthday, and Im having a slumber party, I really want us to have fun, but i can think of any activities to do! Can yall help me out?
Posted by Damaria; updated 01/11/04

I NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP WITH MY SWEET 16    

I am having a huge party with family/friends...my theme is cinderella and im planning on getting a puffed out dress to go with the theme...my party favors are going to be glass shoes and the center pieces are going to be castles...i live PA but the hall is in New ...
Posted by madison; updated 01/11/04

Sweet Sixteen    

Hey everyone, for my sweet sixteen my theme is going to Cinderella...i really dont know where to begin so if you have any ideas please let me know. Thank-you
Posted by melissa; updated 01/11/04

11YROLD GIRL PARTY    

My birthday is on March 19, 2004.ineed help on, What type people i should invite, what type theme i should have, what i should do, and where should i go?
Posted by Hannah; updated 01/12/04

Happy Birthday    

Happy Birthday dad and a happy new year. Love ashley
Posted by Ashley; updated 01/13/04

Indiana Jones Bday For 5 Year Old...HELP!!!!!     (1 reply)

I need ideas for my grandsons b-day. He loves indiana Jones. I need ideas for decorations, also paper plates Any help would be appreciated Thanks
Posted by Patty; updated 12/28/03

PARTY IDEAS    

We dont play games, we put all people from our class in a hat, boys in 1 girls in anutha an den a situation like get married or divorce an live with 18 cats den we pik 1 out frm each hat an c oo ends up with oo, it onli works if ya go 2 a mixed skool tho. It jus funni ...
Posted by Amz; updated 12/29/03

Sweet 16 Party    

What kind of party do u give her.
Posted by Ashley; updated 12/31/03

I Need Some Ideas For My 14th Party     (1 reply)

Hi my name is sierra and i have no idea what im going to do for my 14th party i was thinking bowling but that kinda gets boring after awhile. Maby you can help.
Posted by Sierra; updated 01/01/04

Boy/Girl Twins Sweet 16    

I am looking for invitation ideas. The daughter has had it planned for awhile now to have a black and white semi-formal party. But the party will be for her twin brother as well. How do you incorporate the brother on the invitation without losing the sweet? Thanks for ...
Posted by Laurie; updated 01/02/04

I Need Sleepover Party Games. Age Range12-14    

Thanks.
Posted by Stca; updated 01/04/04

Birthdays    

My friend and I are turning 14 around the same time so we are sharing a party. The only problem is we can`t play any kissing games. It will be to cold for activities outside. Plz help we are stumped no ideas we have are cool and original. We want our party to be ...
Posted by Taylor & Jennica; updated 01/04/04

1st Birthday     (2 replies)

I have a question I would like to have Elmo come to my son`s birthday party. And any info you have would be helpful to me. Thank You Annamrie
Posted by Annmarie; updated 01/04/04

My Boyfriend's 24th Birthday    

HEY! im planning a birthday party for my boyfriends 24th birthday, and i need some ideas. Its a little recreation room in a condimuium, and im planning on inviting about 15 of his guy friends. There will lots of drinking! I don`t know what kinda theme is should do. I ...
Posted by taz; updated 01/05/04

14th Birthday Party     (2 replies)

Hi I`m 14 soon and I have no idea what to do for my party. I live in a small house but have loads of friends. I would love a disco but I can`t because I had one last year for my 13th. I want something fun but not to expensive and something we will all remember forever! ...
Posted by clare; updated 01/06/04

My Best Friends 26th B-Day Party!!!!    

Hey Guys, I am getting ready to plan my Best friends 26th Birthday party. I wanted to do something at a really nice restaurant that has a banquet room..She Choose her THEME Colors to be Salmon Pink & Green (she is a AKA-- the sorority that is) and she also wanted to do ...
Posted by Kayla; updated 01/07/04