Sister's 40 Th Birthday Party     (4 replies)

Can anyone help with some ideas for helping to arrange party for my sister.I am wanting to do something different as a surpsrise.It is her 40th and she is organising most of it herself. Thanks
Posted by lucy ; updated 03/20/03

15TH BIRTHDAY     (1 reply)

MY NIECE WILL BE CELEBRATING HER 15TH BIRTHDAY IN DECEMBER AND SHE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HER TABLE DECORATIONS TO HAVE FAIRIES, BUT DON`T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN TO LOOK FOR THESE THINGS?!!!
Posted by NELDA; updated 03/20/03

15th Birthday Party In July 2001     (1 reply)

I'm planning my daughters 15th Birthday Party in July. I need some ideas on gifts for her that are to be presented to her in Church and the symbols/meanings. Also, just about any ideas or traditions that we can do at the reception, i.e. - father dancing with her and ...
Posted by ALESIA G. ; updated 03/04/03

Limo Birthday Party     (1 reply)

My daughter is going to have a limo birthday party with 12 of her friends, if anyone has any great games that they know that we could play in the limo please write back. Her friends range from ages 11-14, she will be turning 13. Also if you know any great party favors ...
Posted by Jill; updated 03/07/03

Fifties 15th Birthday Party     (4 replies)

Looking for any decorating ideas that anyone might have for a quinceanera with the theme of the fifties. Any ideas for a picture background will surely help to. Also if you have any other ideas about how to make this dance a fun event send them to me. Thank you
Posted by Cynthia; updated 02/22/03

1st Birthday Party    

I have been searching endlessly for an Elmo entertainer to come to my daughter`s 1st birthday party. We live in Grand Rapids MI. The party is March 29th 2003.
Posted by Stephanie; updated 02/26/03

MY 18th Birthday     (1 reply)

OMG! my b-day is in 2 weeks, and I don`t know what to do? HELP....I want to have sumo suits but I can`t find them...please help with any sugestions!
Posted by Tiffany; updated 01/19/03

Fun Birthday Song     (3 replies)

I am looking for a record or tape of a birthday song. We used to buy these records at toy stores, the first line of the song went like this: "My name is Zoom and I live on the Moon and I came down to earth just to sing you this tune hey(insert a name) its your ...
Posted by Adele; updated 02/21/03

Twin Boys First Birthday     (1 reply)

I need a theme for my twin boys first birthday party
Posted by raina; updated 02/09/03

14th Birthday    

Im having my 1st real boy girl party with my boyfriend and all his friends. I just recently moved here and im afraid no one will wanna come caz there are a lot of snobs where i live.A lot of kids want to play 7 minutes in heaven and i dont mind that but how far is too ...
Posted by Kayla; updated 02/11/03

16th birthday..HELP!!!!!     (5 replies)

Hi Everyone! My best friend's 16th birthday is coming up only in a few weeks.. it's on Nov. 7!!!! I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO GET HER!!! AAAND i want a great birthday idea for her...so if you have any..PLEASE HELP MEEEEE! Thank you!
Posted by Anna ; updated 02/14/03

Ahhhh My 15th Birthday Headache    

Ok guys i have everything planned but where do i find dance steps for a mexican folkdance online for free .Are budjet is tight so i was wondering if there were any websites,thanks for any help you can send my way! -Valerie
Posted by Valerie; updated 01/29/03

50th Birthday Help    

My dad turns 50 in September. I am throwing him a surprise party in August. I have already booked the hall, the DJ, and thought about food. We are going to have chicken, potatoes, spagetti, salad and cake. For his gift i am having a video of old pictures and film made. ...
Posted by Sara; updated 01/30/03

Birthday Party    

I`m having a party and it was just going to be all girls but sence i told girls the guys found out about it Soo i had games ready for us girls to play but then i need games that are Hot for the guys to join in on...
Posted by Jessaca; updated 02/01/03

Birthday/Superbowl     (2 replies)

Any creative folks out there with ideas for wording for a birthday/superbowl party? (for an adult. Woman.)
Posted by kristen; updated 01/18/03

50th Birthday Idea's     (1 reply)

My father`s 50th birthday is this saturday, and i am stupped about something special to do for him. The reason i`m needing idea`s is because my mother passed away 5mo. Ago.i just want to bring his spirits up. Please help.. Thanks samantha
Posted by samantha; updated 01/18/03

Daughter's 40th Birthday     (1 reply)

Hello, Could you tell me who to contact in the Westland, Michigan area to have cute little "somethings" on my daughter`s lawn for the morning of her big "40". Do you have any other great ideas to help make her special day, simply great? (Within reason..$$$) Thank-You, ...
Posted by aneta schaffer; updated 01/19/03

Birthday Party    

Hey everyone! Im turning 14 on Monday and Having a birthday party on Friday. My friends are the same age as me. What should I do? I need Help Planning the WHOLE party! I always have had birthday parties but eother they were during the day some where or my mom planned ...
Posted by Maria; updated 11/28/02

14 Birthday     (1 reply)

I`m going turn 14 years old in January and I need help throwing thy best party in town.
Posted by Little Will; updated 01/02/03

50th Birthday    

Can someone help me word a 50th Birthday Invitation for my mother-in-law. Very active awesome lady but a little sensitive about her 50th, all her kids and husband are planning the party at their home? Thanks.
Posted by Nina; updated 01/06/03

Planning A 40th Birthday Party     (3 replies)

I want to plan a party for my husband who will be forty. He enjoys golfing, raquetball and playing pool. I would like to have something at our house since we have a pool table and a bar. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Any appetizers suggestions would help, ...
Posted by Lisa; updated 01/08/03

BOYFRIENDS 30TH BIRTHDAY     (10 replies)

ANYONE WITH IDEAS FOR MY BOYFRIENDS 30TH BIRTHDAY? WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 1-1/2 YRS AND I WANT THIS TO BE A BIRTHDAY HE WILL NEVER FORGET! THANX FOR ANY INFO!
Posted by SHAWNA ; updated 12/17/02

Birthday Card     (1 reply)

I want to create a birthday card for my boyfriend and I'm looking for some ideas for something romantic and funny. I can draw pretty well so any ideas will be appreciated. Lisa :o)
Posted by Lisa ; updated 01/08/03

Suggesting A Donation For Birthday Gift    

I am throwing my husband a 50th birthday party. Over 100 guests are coming and some are asking about a gift. I was wondering if it would be inappropriate to let them know that a fund could be taken up to purchase him a new amplifier for his guitar. Most of the guests ...
Posted by Suezy; updated 11/07/02

Birthday Party Idea     (1 reply)

Rent a limo and drive around downtown at night and stick your heads out the sun roof!! Lots of fun! or even go to a restaurant and get picked up in a limo! people will think you are rich but really a limo isnt that much to rent for 1 hour and there is MUSIC and TVs in ...
Posted by Marggy ; updated 11/13/02