Pop Out Suprise Cake

I am trying to find a place where I can rent a Pop Out Suprise Cake. I live in the Southern NH area but am willing to travel anywhere in New England. If anyone has any ideas or place I would appreciate some help. THANK YOU!!
Posted by Bethany; updated 01/14/04

Did you ever find a pop out suprise cake. We are looking for one in Florida.
Posted by Kelli; updated 03/24/04

We are looking for a big pop up suprise cake as well did you get any response we are in california
Posted by don; updated 06/30/04

I am looking for one as well - any luck I live in Green Bay, WI?
Posted by Kelly; updated 07/12/04

It seems to me like every 1 wants a cake and no one knows how! U dont have to get a real cake. Just get some cardboard and make a big cake shape. Then decorate with fake or real icing and put a liftable top on the top of the cake. Put someone in and there u go! Just have an acual cake nearby aswell. I just maDE THAT IDEA UP BY THE WAY BUT IT WILL WORK! I DONT KNOW where to get a professional one in ur area coz i live in surrey! Good luck u guys! hope ur parties go well. Luv Jessie
Posted by jessie; updated 08/05/04

Sorry it took so long for me to reply, I forgot about the site. We didn`t get one, but we did find one in CA, but now I forget the site name. I googled Pop up cake and found a number there. We actually made a big birthday present and wrapped it and used that instead. Good luck
Posted by Bethany; updated 08/05/04