16th Birthday Party/Sleepover     (1 reply)

Hi! Im having a small party for my sweet 16 birthday tomarrow and i dont know wut kind of entertainment to do. I want to go out somewhere, but not iceskating or rollerblading. I need help please! Thanx
Posted by lindsey; updated 12/27/03

Western Party    

I need some ideas for a good friends Birthday in February. I would like to surprise her. So loves western everything!!! I don`t know much at western.
Posted by Linette; updated 12/27/03

SWEET 16!!     (1 reply)

Hey i`m having a sweet 16 party in January I have no idea what to do, i want it to be special but i want it 2 be fun if anyone has any ideas on a party idea please reply!
Posted by Dawn; updated 12/23/03

Wut Do You Do For A Sweet Sixteen?    

Hey my birthday is in January I was going to have a quinceanera but i got in some trouble so my mom said I couldn`t have one. But this year I plan to be good so I can have a sweet 16, and I`ve never really been to a sweet sixteen and i donno what goes on at one. For my ...
Posted by Angela; updated 12/23/03

Husband's 30th Birthday    

I am doing this way in advance, my husband turns 30 in March. He is having a bad time at work, and he is struggling a lot. I want to throw him a GREAT surprise birthday party! He deserves it! I have reserved our church hall and I think after the party, I will take ...
Posted by Denise; updated 12/23/03

I Need Some Kickass Ideas!!!     (1 reply)

Okay my friend is having an x-mas party and I am helping her plan it. We both have NO CLUE wat to do because (it is co ed) most of us are gonne be there with our bfs so spin the bottle doesnt rilly work. So PLEASE post and help us! :)
Posted by Katie; updated 12/25/03

Plz Help! I Need Ideaz!    

Hey Hey everyone! Me and my Best friend are turning 13 this thursday (december 18th) and our party is this saturday(december 20th) we need some good teen party games! We have 2 games, {twister and truth or dare jenga} Ive looked all over the internet and couldnt find a ...
Posted by Nicki; updated 12/14/03

My 11th B-DaY!     (1 reply)

I am turning 11 in 5 days! I have a date for my party but I don`t know what to do! It`s a slumber party. I only have 1 game planned out!
Posted by Anais; updated 12/15/03

Need Party Games For A Teen Party!!     (2 replies)

Hey Hey everyone! Me and my Best friend are turning 13 this thursday (december 18th) and our party is this saturday(december 20th) we need some good teen party games! Something not to lame and kiddish, but something that we can enjoy! Kissing games are good!! so are ...
Posted by Nicki & Jenn; updated 12/18/03

I Need Makeout And Kissing Games 16 Yr Old     (4 replies)

Hey all i am having a boy/girl party and i really need fun kissing/makeout games please help me out ...and dont post if you dont have advice! thanx!
Posted by Alyssa; updated 12/21/03

I Need Some Ideas For My Party...    

I am having a party with probably 4 of my best friends in the middle of january and we are gonna go to a hotel and spend the night there and i was wondering what ideas you may have for doing there....i live in texas, so its not extremely cold (well, duh) outside, but ...
Posted by lor; updated 12/21/03

Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I`m planning my daughters 16th Birthday. We werent able to do a big Quinceanera this year so we are wanting to go all out for her 16th. I have no idea what are traditional things to do? since my families culture is to do the big party for the 15th birthday no one seems ...
Posted by elsa; updated 12/23/03

MY 16TH BIRTHDAY!!     (1 reply)

Ok i am having a 16th birthday at my house in the pole barn and i am having at least 20 people.. Its november 12th on a school night and from like 5- 8 i don`t know what to do.. I am having the usual. Cake, ice cream, pizza, pop. But i don`t know what else.. If you ...
Posted by Alyssa; updated 12/23/03

*~*~>sweet Sixteen<~*~*     (1 reply)

Hey i plan on doing a sweet sixteen but im havin trouble findin places to rent. Do you kno any rental places in the new york area?? also my brithdays in the summer so i was wonderin wat kind of theme should i have?? please help as soon as possilbe i want this to be ...
Posted by yanira; updated 12/23/03

BirthdAE PArty     (1 reply)

Hi..can anyone help me to think of some idea to give my friends a memorable n surprise birthday party..?
Posted by ApPle; updated 12/08/03

HELPP SWEET 16!!!!     (1 reply)

HEY IM HAVING A SWEET 16 IN JULYY...I KNO ITS FAR BUT I NEED HELP THINKING OF A THEME...I KNOW THIS SOUNDS WEIRD BUT IM PROBABLY GOING TO HAVE A BLACK DRESS FITTED ON TOP AND VERY POOFY ..LOL W/ WHITE IN IT...I NEED HELP LOOKING FOR A SONG TO DANCE WITH MY FATHER TO......
Posted by STEPHANIEE; updated 12/08/03

My 32nd Birthday    

I will be 32 in september and am looking for a theme that will best fit me. I`m looking into something like, "32 and loving it!" Anyway, since I totally forgot to celebrate my 30th birthday I thought I`d make a luau or sorta bash at my tennis club to make up for it. ...
Posted by isabel; updated 12/08/03

Party!!!    

I`m looking for sweeeetttt party ideas... Me and my chicas are gonna chill and we can`t find anything fun to do in ATL...i dont wanna spend a crap load of money... But it`s my 16th and everyone attending my party will be like 16 and 17... So NO LAME IDEAS!! we kinda ...
Posted by Natalee; updated 12/09/03

My Partiez    

Hahaha what lame party games....you see at my parties we dont play silly little games to see who has to *kiss* who....we just all get drunk and end up making out with everybody :) sooooo much more fun! so if ya wanna join me.....hey i dun care juz supply your own ...
Posted by fina; updated 12/10/03

30th B-Day     (1 reply)

I`m planning a party for my husband`s 30th B-day. I plan to have it at our home and wanted to do something fun, but need some ideas. A friend suggested asking guest to bring 30 of the same item as a gift, but how do you ask for gifts to a party, isn`t that rude? It ...
Posted by Aimee; updated 12/10/03

~BIRTHDAY GAME IDEAS~     (1 reply)

Hey everyone! Wut`s ^? I need everyone`s help. I`m having a party and I need some ideas for the games I should have at my party. So if NE1 has an idea WRITE BACK. Thanx! Luv y`all just not in that way. ~*Alexandra*~
Posted by Alexandra; updated 12/11/03

Need Ideas For Teen Party!    

Hey I am havin my party in about a month and i am 14. I just want to have a really easy party that will be alot of fun but not "dorky". If u have any suggestions that would help out alot! I will probably be inviting 15 ppl or so. Thx! ~Brit~
Posted by Brit; updated 12/12/03

Last Minute Tips For Sweet 16     (1 reply)

My party is coming up in about a month. I`m getting very excited & trying to keep things straight and not forget anything. Any tips & or reminders of any kind would be grately appreciated! Thanks so much.
Posted by Jen; updated 12/12/03

Send A Candlegram!    

Here`s a SCENTSATIONAL gift idea: A Canldegram!Why send flowers that wilt? Candles can light up the life of someone you love as a lasting gift! In the Dallas/Collin County area you can have your Candlegram delivered to your loved one`s home or office. Included is ...
Posted by Candlegram; updated 12/13/03

Please Help Me     (8 replies)

I want to have a boy and girl party for my birthday, but i only have one friends that`s a guy, and last year he didn`t come to my party because, he didn`t want to be the only guy there. So what can i do?
Posted by Joy; updated 12/13/03