Quinceanera Dance For My Daddy

Hey Guys My Quinceanera Is On April 17 And I Wanted To Know A Good Song I Could Dance With MY Dad With! please help me Find One I Want A Good One Cuase My Dad is Everything To Me! So If U can please Help me!!!!
Posted by Kat; updated 06/08/03

A good song is butterfly kisses!!!
Posted by lorena; updated 06/09/03

I used the one that`s called Valz Para Una Quinceanera. Just listen to the words.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 06/09/03

Hello anyone,
I live in San jose, CA.
My husband and I finally decided to have a quinceanera party in 2003. I`m looking for someone who is walts coordinator in my area.
If you would be so kind to recommend someone near my area.
Lydia
Posted by lydia; updated 06/10/03

Lorena first of all she can`t get butterfly kisses you are so dumb that is for a wedding don`t you listen to the words it says all about her dad giving her aways and changing her name and walking down the aisle you are so dumb if you would pay attention to that maybe you would hear that part about that geez you are just so dumb you probably shouldn`t even be on here you don`t even know what you are talking about you just need to get off of here cause you are not even helpful
Posted by chica; updated 06/10/03

YOU`RE A BIG GIRL NOW (NO MORE DADDY`S LIL GIRL), IT`S CUTE, THE TITLE TELLS IT ALL. IT`S BY THE STYLISTIC
Posted by LULU; updated 06/25/03

HI LYDIA SAN JOSE CA

THERE IS A DANCE GROUP FROM SAN JOSE CALLED, LOS LUPIANOS,( I THINK THAT`S HOW YOU SPELL IT), IF YOU GIVE THEM A CALL I`M PRETTY SURE THEY CAN HELP YOU OUT. I WISH I HAD THE NUMBER TO GIVE YOU, 411 OR THE YELLOW PAGES MAY HAVE IT. GOOD LUCK
Posted by LULU; updated 06/25/03

Well-
There is a song that u probablly hae hear dof its called "My Girl" its a very good song that you cna dance with ur dad!
Posted by Daniella; updated 06/26/03

Hey chica, it`s not only for weddings. It`s basically a song about a father watching her girl grow up. No seas ignorante guey. It is a beautiful song. I have heard that song come out in many other quinzeneras. So shut up...how many times can you say that i`m dumb. I swear...that hurts!!! By the sound of your anger, you probably had a problem with your quinzenera if you had one, or hate your father.
Posted by Lorena; updated 06/29/03

Well i know that butterfly kisses is used a lot so i wants something different try Daddys hands by holly dunn or some have used Im not a girl..not yet a woman or what ever its called by brittney spears. But hey email me id love to hear how it went
Posted by Christina; updated 06/29/03

That song from Brittney is nice, but i don`t think it`s good for a quincenera. I mean, i haven`t heard it played there before, but it could be a good change. There is always a first, be open minded and enojoy your day. Have you thought of any in spanish??? La Ultima Muneca (forgot from who) but it is nice. Just a suggestion. The dad singing about her daughter and how she doesn`t play with dolls anymore cause she is growning up. Think about it.......
Posted by Lorena; updated 06/30/03

My friend used I`m Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman for one of her valz and I guess it was nice. I wouldn`t have used it. I also agree with whoever it was that said about Butterfly Kisses not being a quinceanera song because it is mainly used for weddings. Plus Christina said she didn`t want that one anyway. There`s a cute song that`s called "Mi Nina Bonita" by some guy named Bobby Rivas I think or Bobby something. If you have a thing that you can download songs...just put in search quinceanera and you`ll get many songs. Just listen to all of them.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 06/30/03

I am gonna use QUINCEANERA by aneles de charly
Its really a good song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by amanda; updated 06/30/03

A good song i like is called " mi nena va a ser mujer" by Viento y Sol and there is also another song called "linda quinceanera" by Los Dandys listento those. The first one made me cry it is sad but true it`s a dad saying he woke up in the middle of the night before his daughter`s quinceanera to see her as a little girl for the lat time. I hope this helps!
Posted by Cindy; updated 08/12/03

Awwww...that song sounds as if though it would be really cute. I already had my quince but I still like to come here. Give advice and stuff...it`s fun!
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 08/13/03

I THINK IT SHOULD BE THE SONG CALLED (ONLY HOPE) BY MANDY MOORE OR HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE ANISTASIA.....WELL IF YOU HAVE..ITS A SONG CALLEDN ONCE UPON A DECEMBER.OR MY DADDY BY BEYONCE FROM DESTENTY`S CHILD....HER SINGLE..ITS CALLED MY DADDY. ITS REALLY COOL
Posted by giggles; updated 08/13/03

~*hey my name is alejandra and i have some nice songs 4 a quince...mine is on oct.18 but i know a couple of nice songs...there is el vals de las mariposas, ultima muneca or there is tiempo de vals by chayanne. Well those is some songs that can help u out.
~Love Always~
~*Alejandra*~
Posted by ~Alejandra~; updated 08/20/03

Hey dis is for kat. Thats funny cuz my 15era is gonna be in april 17 too. I live in sacramento california where do u live at? well tt ya latz
Posted by danncnqueen; updated 08/20/03

The one i am using is from banda arkangel its called tus 15 anos thats the one i am using its really good its a nice song listen to it and tell me what u think
Posted by Maria; updated 08/20/03

A song that i like is called quinceanera by thalia
Posted by !Priscilla!; updated 08/21/03

You should play like a Virgan
Posted by Joel; updated 10/16/03