Quinceanera

Hi, my name is Angela and i`m having a hard time trying to plan my quinceanera. My theme is precious moments. My colors are Babyblue and white. I want the guyz to wear zootsuits. I can`t find white zuit suits for rent in my location ( Victoria, Tx ). I can`t find any precious moment stuff. My quinceanera is Sat. Jan. 3, 2004. If any body has any suggestions plz say so. I really need some help. Thanx!!!
Posted by Angela; updated 01/02/03

Im gonna have zoot suits too!
Posted by maribel; updated 01/20/03

Gurl! a found some stuff of presious moments in a web site from the google search thinga maggigger, just type `quinceanera stuff` on the search box and a lot of webs will come on,just click on the one dat say `Quinceaneraboutique`and search trough it and you`ll find `some` stuff!!!!
Posted by Brenda; updated 01/31/03

Me and my mom are looking for zuitsSuits for a sweet sixteen if any body can help us out look for location in Saginaw Michigan or some were not to far detroit is how far we will go we need help please!! Thank you
Posted by Nick; updated 02/12/03

Thanx Brenda!!! Nick I went to ascot tuxedos and they have some there. Go 2 alsformalwear.com see if they have 1 near u. If u have ne ? e-mail me at ANGELA_ANGELA15@MSN.COM
Posted by Angela Garza; updated 03/04/03

Well i think that you should change your colors angela cause january is the winter season and during the winter season you are suppost to have dark colors not light colors then you will look like you are just out of place and out of season. And precious moments are pastel colors which go with spring so i really do think that you should change your colors.
Posted by chica; updated 04/21/03

Yeah Chica ur kinda right, but the colors that u picked,Angela, are really cute so i dont think u should change them esp. Since u`ve already did all this stuff. The reason that they have dark colors like in Jan is because the dresses could get dirty really easily, but as long as u and ur damas take extra care of them, there shouldnt be a prob.
Posted by Maribel; updated 04/21/03

Thanx 4 ur advise but I think i`ll stick 2 my P.M. Stuff since it `s so cute it dosen`t matter that is out of season, I know it is but I can do dat so it`s ok
Thanx n*e* wayz Chica
Posted by Angela Garza; updated 04/21/03

Well if you want to have them out of style i don`t know it probably would look tacky. It is going to look weird since proably everyone that is going to your quincienera will at least be in season. When they get there they are probably are going to say stuff cause it is going to look weird cause you are suppost to go with the season not light colors if you do go with light colors put your damn quincienera in a different month or different season, gosh.
Posted by chica; updated 04/22/03

Some ppl dont even know about "the seasons and the colors that are supposed to be in them", so ppl arent going to be talking. People dont care aslong as there is food and a dance floor. And it wont look tacky because light colors also look cute in those months especially if its snowing. And baby blue and white would especially look cute - (but maybe a snowflake theme instead of precious moment?)
Posted by Maribel; updated 04/22/03

Maribel I think your idea for the snowflake theme is very very bright. I would`ve never thought of that. Good job!!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 04/23/03

You should ask these guys if they have precious moments stuff for quince. They have a big selection and said they would have an online store running soon...)
http://www.arnettslaboutique.com/en/quinceanera.cfm

See yuh..
Posted by chelsea; updated 04/25/03

Well first of all the dark colors are supposed to be used aroung oct and nov! in jan like maribel said its snowing n if u didnt knoe snow is whyte! so u need to get ur colors n seasons str8! n it dont matter wut tyme of the year it is as long as ya dam thing is cute it dont matter! oh n UR 15 r for u not for every1 else! so who gives a fuc about wut any1 gots to say! theyd jus be haters like u! so angela good luck n don let them lil hoes faze u! b/c hello my 16 is in oct n my colors r baby yellow n whyte! n i don give a fuc wut any1 gots to say!
Posted by nani; updated 04/26/03

N havent u evr heard of being UNIQUE!!!? ur prolly one of them lil girls at ya skool tha does wut evry1 else does jus so u could be popular! yall prolly talk the same dress the same smell the same eat the same walk the same n look the same
Posted by nani; updated 04/26/03

If it`s your quincenera, you can get the colors you want. It`s your special day, it`s your day to shine!!
Posted by *CICA*; updated 04/27/03

Man thax Nani. U know fo backin me up aight....
I totally fill u!!!!
Posted by Angela Garza; updated 04/28/03

Yea well datz tru..u make it how u want to cuz in the end its your party and your the 1 whose supposed ta enjoy your day the most and dont try to make everyone else happy cuz it will never happen! no matter how much you try to please everyone it will never happen cuz theres always gonna be those people that think the worse of you and then theres the people that do go to your quince that will think u look just beautiful and they will go cuz they care about u and want to give u tons of luv n support on ur day and thats the thing what will only truly matter.
Posted by mariana; updated 04/29/03

Tru dat!!!
Posted by Angela Garza; updated 04/29/03

ANGELA I LIKE THE COLORS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE AND RELAX IT WILL TURN OUT GREAT. DONT LISTEN TO THAT BITCH SHE IS JUST TRYING TO BRING YOU DOWN. YOU WILL DO JUST FINE AND BE AS PRETTY AS YOU COULD BE ALL EYES WILL BE ON YOU . YOU ARE THE SPECIAL GIRL SO IT DONT MATTER DO WHAT YOU WANT BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FUN AND DANCE ALL NIGHT . YOU GO GIRL.
Posted by angie; updated 07/16/03

Hey Gurl dont worry my Quinceanera is coming up On September 6th of this year (2003) and My boyz are wearing zoot suits also!! I found a really good price by where i live they are $100 and 30 dollars for the hat and they get to keep tha hat! But its over here in houston not victoria...but its not like its that far away! My boyfriend goes to work it victoria like everyday...infact hes going there tomorrow also he has family there and his cousin had a 15 there last weekend and they had zoot suits also so gurl just tell me if u need any help alright..... Trust me i know its not that far away. So if u want more information i can hook u up! Gurl just let me know and ill try and help you with whatever u want gurl just ask me!
Posted by Stephanie; updated 08/05/03

Hey wussup just to give you an idea buy the suits and just keep the tags on it if you go to a hallmart store you probably will find thing there. Wuts cheaper is to just let them wear nice baby blue dress shirts only ,thats wut my guys are going to do. Well if any more help just write back
Posted by Lexine; updated 10/13/03