HEY PEOPLE HELP ME OUT DONT IGNORE!!!!!

Hey everyone well im starting to plan my quinceanera and well i`ve saved quite a few dresses to see how i want my dress my uncle makes quinceanera dresses and well he is making myine as a gift he just said that i needed to show him how i wanted it. Well i need help finding a party favor website so it mean a great deal to me if you`ll would help me out. If you live in LA please tell me of a store that i can go to get stuff. Oh yeah i need to find a place were they sell the photo albums and guest book!!!!! so pleeeze help me out... I already decided how i want my dress but i need to find the rest i`ve decided to have the color white and pastel green it lookss really nice. I guess i just want to be unique i`ve also gotten the table and chairs covers me and my mom planned to put bows on the chairs the bows will be pastel green aswell. Ihaven`t decided if i am going have damas all i know is that im going to have 14 chambelanes!!!!!! so ppl tell wat u think it would be a big help!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way my B-DAy is not until July 17, 2004 so i have alot of time left. Please feel free to tell me wat u think cause i`d really like to know!!!!!! Oh yeah for all the other quinceanera i wish u gals the best of luck!! enjoy urself u have a long way to go and turning 15 is only the start of ur life as u take new steps into the world as a lady!!!! well if u find anything please fell free to e-mail me LATERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 09/18/03

Hey everyone i finally decided that my colora are going to be white with sage!!!!! its really cute and my dress is starting to look really nice!!!!!! so i hope all you gals that are having their quinceanera come back and tell us all about that night so that i know how cool it feels to be the queen of the party!!!!!LAterZ!!!!!! if you`ll need anything just e-mail me at poohlover71289@yahoo.comi hope to hear 4rm you`ll more often!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! So freaking RUDE!! I personally do care what her colors are because I was trying to help her out with choosing her colors. You must be p-d because maybe you`re too poor to have a quinceanera or maybe you`re just a little b**** and don`t deserve one. Get a life instead of dissing on other peoples ideas just because you feel like it.
Alexia...I`m happy that you chose out your colors and I hope you have a great day on your quinceanera. Email me at LatinaBabygrl06@yahoo.com so I can help you out with what you need. By the way...just shake them haters off.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 09/18/03

LOOK not ur business first of all i wasn`t talking to u and u know what i never talk shit but i think 4 u i`ll make an exception. Look the reason all of us come here is because we need other ppl to give us their opinion and to help eachother out and if ppl want to help great if they don`t i suggest that they keep their mouth shut cause if u don`t have nuthin nice to say then its better not to say anything at all. Ok and u know wat if u want to talk trash y don`t u say ur real name don`t hide from ppl r u afraid they might know who u r or sumthing. O and by the way if ur mad at somebody take ur anger somewhere else cause im telling u this nobody is going to take ur shit!!!! so y don`t u learn how to control ur mouth k!!!!u need to take ur talk trash mouthy little self somewhere else!!!!!!!! damn i didn`t write this so that ur ass could come here and talk trash k i wrote so that ppl could help me out!!!!!!!k and u know wat if ur not going to help then its better u if u didn`t come in here at all. Take urself somewhere where u belong cause im tellin u one thing u don`t belong here!!!! u B**** cause nobody told u to log on here!!!

Sweetness to ya ayte what you were the only rude one up in here and yeah *jeniffer* is ryte ayte so wat you want some come and get some baby! thats wat i thought
Posted by *shortyprincezz*; updated 09/18/03

Im soory sweetness not you i got confused sooryy i was talking to "nut ur busines" cause she needs some help and sorry again sweetness
Posted by *shortyprincezz*; updated 09/18/03

Thank you gals for helpin me out!!!!!!! pleeze if u want to e-mail me just e-mail me @ poohlover71289@yahoo.com

It`s pretty funny how ghetto you guys are. Damn ladies, we`re all in the same boat here, let go of your attitudes and lighten up, senoritas!!!! lol
Posted by lawyergirl; updated 09/20/03

Nah its just that i got confused with sweetness and not ur business i was telling not ur business off and sweetness im so sorry ansd alexia ill help[ you out cause if ur a pooh lover just like me then you gotz my back well lates fer now and ill email you my ideas alexia ayte bye..
Posted by *shortyprincezz*; updated 09/21/03

Hey shortyprincezz well thanx and heck yeah pooh rocks!!you gotta love him!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 09/22/03

My quince is on july 17th
E-mail me at lasmiles_original@yahoo.com
And i will help you
Posted by lasmiles; updated 09/23/03

HEy thats cool well where do u live cause i live her in L.A.Well Laterz!!!!!!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 09/28/03

HEy thats cool well where do u live cause i live her in L.A.Well Laterz!!!!!!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 09/28/03

Dear Alexia,
I hope that your 15 will be the greatest, but I think that you should have damas as well with chambelanes. I have been to many quinceaneras that only had chambelanes and I heard from a lot of the people that went say that the vals was nice, but it would have been a lot more pretty if the girls had damas AND chambelanes. I just thought you might want to know. Good luck!!!
Posted by Paulina; updated 10/14/03

Hey Paulina thanka for giving me your advice i really appriciate it. I think im going to have damas i just have to firgure out who!!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 10/14/03