Quincenera Songs

I need help i need to find songs that i can dance as a vals and another song that i can dance with my dad help me please Email me thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Denise; updated 09/21/03

Ok well a GREAT song that you can use is Corazon de niƱo by Raul DiBlasio. Is soooo, pretty u should really use it, just download it off the internet or get the cd calld Di Blasio : En Tiempo de amor, that cd has alot of good songs too. I was gonna use that song for my birthday but i cant cuz something really sad and tragic happened and i cant use that song
Posted by Susan; updated 09/21/03

Hey susan, my friends sister said that the song Corazon de nino is to slow. But i really wanted to use it. Is it to slow to do a valse to it or no? please answer
Posted by damaris; updated 09/21/03

No its not waay too slow, its a nice moderate speed, just download it off the internet and u can hear for urself

Yeah i already downloaded it. And i want to use it cuz i like it they just say that it is too slow but i think i might use it.
Posted by damaris; updated 09/21/03

Good, if i cant use it atleast someone should, well i think its a real cool song and its got a good beat to its easy to dance to

Do you know of any moves that i can dance to with that song? please help
Posted by damaris; updated 09/22/03

Can i have the Corazon de Nino
Thanks
Posted by rosa; updated 10/13/03