I Want My Quinceanera To Be The Bomb!

I want my quinceanera to be the bomb because I really want to remember it and yes ( i admit it) I want to show-off. Some ppl are saying that we dont remember that a quinceanera is about becoming a woman and that
All we want is to have a party. WRONG. We do remember but we also want to have a good party - is that a crime? Anyways, I want to have everything my way but I know that it`ll eventually get expensive - and i dont want to get padrinos just so they`ll pay for it. These are just a few of the things that I want--

Zoot Suit w/ hats & everthing- for chambelanes
A band and a DJ
Confetti blasts
Balloon drop
Glow in dark stuff

--so it`ll probably end up looking like a night out at a club.

Any comments about anything?

Oh yeah, I want my colors to be navy blue, silver (or white) and black.
Posted by maribel; updated 10/10/03

Well i think for the percious moments you should have pastel colors like pink, lilac, babyblue, or like a lime green, but i`m not really down for green if you know what i mean!!! if you want to stick with the colors you have i think a salestial theme in other words STARS!!!! thats how my quince is gonna be its gonna be off the hook i never seen a quince with that theme and the colors i have in mind are silver and dusty blue witch is between babyblue and dark blue!!!!!
Posted by kristen; updated 10/10/03

I like the confetti blast idea. How is this done? Where do you get it? What about the bolloons?, How do you plan on doing this? It seems your all for it. Your going to defenetly have an unforgettable time!!! Please reply. Thanks.
Posted by Ale; updated 10/11/03