Quinceanera: Song Suggestions For Vals/Waltz?

Hey everyone?
My sister is having her 15th party in November.
We need song ideas for her vals. Please help!
Posted by Ariana; updated 01/07/03

I just wanted to say for my QuinceaƱera, I decided to have the song Tiempo de Valse by Chayanne because its` very easy for you and your court to dance. Also another nice song is by Thalia , QuinceaƱera. Well, I hope I was of some help. If you have any more questions please feel free to e-mail me.
Posted by Kaylynn; updated 01/09/03

I suggest you buy the cd called Quinceanera de Oro. Or Celebrando Quinceanera. The first one has more of a selection for a vals but both are pretty good.
I bought the first one at walmart or you can go to their website and order it there and the second one i bought it through amazon.com
Good luck
Posted by Lori; updated 03/14/03

I want to do the song Tiempo de Vals by Chayanne but I also want to be original so Im thinking of doing a mix of Tiempo De Vals with Vals de las Mariposas.
Posted by Maribel; updated 03/18/03

Tiempo de vals by chayanne or quinceanera(yo no se)
Posted by Estela; updated 03/23/03

EL VANES DE LA MARIPOSA ITS SO NICE BYE...
Posted by MARISA; updated 03/24/03

When is youre sisters quinceanera? for mine im going to be dancing balada para adelina and the titanic theme song
Posted by Vane; updated 05/19/03

Hello, can someone help me on a vals???? i need a song fast. If any one has one please e-mail me
Posted by Maritza; updated 05/26/03

Hey my quince is this saturday, june 28th and i need to know who has some good valz songs i was given the marcha truinfal de aida but who is that by please if anyone can help me ASAP!! thanx
Posted by darlene; updated 06/24/03

I need song suggestions for a Quineanera
Posted by Jessica; updated 09/20/03

HEY JESSICA I THINK YOU SHOULD BUY DA CDS "QUINCEANERA DE ORO" OR "CELEBRANDO QUINCEANERA" THEY KINDA HAVE DA SAME SONGS BUT NOT REALLY. TO LISTEN TO DA CDS YOU SHOULD GO TO http://cduniverse.com AND IF YA WANT SOME MORE QUINCEANERA SONGS, CLICK ON SONG IN DA QUICK SEARCH BOX AND TYPE IN QUINCEANERA ITS GONNA GIVE YA A WHOLE MESS OF QUINCEANERA SONGS AND MOST OF THEM ARE GOOD. IM OUT!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 09/21/03

If you do not want to be original, then yeah, go with Tiempo de Vals or Quinceanera... But, honestly, everyone picks that so often that it is almost trite and overused. Personally, I would pick some piece of classical music that sounds pretty and does not necessarily have the word "quinceanera" associated with it... Just a hint... Think Tchaikovski...
Posted by Candy; updated 10/04/03

What do you have in mind i need you help i live in Arizona send me a message
Posted by rosa; updated 10/13/03