HELP!!!!!!

HELP!! I`m going to plan my little sister`s quinceanera and I need some help to find a choreographer for her Vals. Is there a site or somthing that can maybe help me by displaying different types of Vals? Like the instructions to dance to a Vals, so I can maybe combine them and make her Vals unforgetable?
Posted by Paulina; updated 10/10/03

You are not alone on that question. I too have the same need for information. In the town I live in, I could not find anyone who knew someone, how sad....Good luck in your search Paulina.
Posted by Veronica; updated 10/10/03

I had the second to last practice yesterday with the court we worked on the last minute of the 3.45 min. Dance. The couples pertty much danced with their partner classical waltz as they went around in a circle. Then at a certain point as they go around dancing they pass by a waiter which has the chamapainge. The couple picks up their drinks with one hand and hold hands with the other then proceed walking slowly to form a semi circle where they just sway from side to side in place. While the court is doing this the attention is on the quinceanera since the waltz is pretty much over with. Afterwards the quince will give her speech and everyone will join on the cheer. I liked it because it seemed a very orderly way to get the drinks, the 15 to get special attention and proceed with the speech. The song that they are dancing to is I believe is called bosques de vienna. I really think the waltz needs to be pretty long to do this.
Posted by Ale; updated 10/11/03

I also need help for my quinceanero i need a song for the father daughter dance but i want the song to be in english .can you help me
Posted by Juliany; updated 10/26/03