Quinceanera Ideas

Hey girls,
My quince is on January 24 and I really need some Ideas of how to decorate my party place, and what kind of chambelan suits mine should wear! I was tinking of Pachucos but then in every quince they have them and my parents say its not deacent."No fence to people that had those or are going to have them! And I have a question do u need to have a madrina for slippers? Well I really need ideas so I really hope someone outthere can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Paola; updated 10/20/03

I think it would be a good idea to use a color like ruby red as your accent color, the christmas specials are going to be coming soon and you can find all sorts of things that can be used as decorations and memmorabillia. I would get stuff that doesn`t look to christmas though. Like no poinsettias. Look at the message board where it is says "Maybe this could help a little." I meant to actually post it here.
Posted by Ale; updated 10/20/03

I agree with the message above about the colors. Since its winter you want to use a dark color.. You are also right about those suits.. Everyone seems to be wearing them. .what you might want to consider and still kinda have the look is.. A black suit.. And there are long suit coats to go with it.. Not as long as the zuit suit ones but longer than your regular suit.. And they can have a matching tie depending on your colors.. That way it will be different and classy... If you have questions or need ideas with your decorations and favors email me at svelazquez@kmob.com
Thanks
Posted by Sonia; updated 10/27/03