Help Somebody Please Help Me

I`m planning my quinceanera on my own but my dad says my step mom is suppose to help with it the only problem is that she didnt have her quinceanera when she turned 15 so she doesent want me to have one she`s only 20 and very jealous i dont want her to be involved with my plannings because every time i tell her any of my plans she gets all mad and says no which she has no right to say no to since i`m paying for everything my padrinos dont pay for she`s trying to ruin my special day and i need some good advise for example i told her i want to have damas and she said it was stupid and i shouldent even have chambelans i know i want chambelans and damas and i allready have them picked out and i told her i want to rent a hall because there are going to be about 300 people comeing and she said i should just have it at our house which is way to small and there wouldent be any danceing if it was at my house so as u can see i`m in a mess right now please somebody tell me what i should do she has such an influince on my dad i know she could end up makeing my special day a disaster and i have a feeling she`s going to do anything and everything to do it help!!!!!!
Posted by jennifer; updated 10/20/03

Aww dont let cruela get you down. I had my quince not too long ago and i would be more than happy to help you out. Email me whenever!! Daisucha87@aol.com
And just some advise rent the hall ASAP and put a big down payment or whatever b4 she convices your dad to have it at ur house!!!
Posted by Mel; updated 10/20/03

HI
Dont even worry about your step mom.. If its ideas you need I can help you.. Its your special day and she will see when you prove her wrong.. A salon is a way better place to have your 15.. You will have so many more options as far as decorating and trust me your guest will be even more comfy in a salon than at your house... If you need help planning you can email me at svelazquez@kmob.com GOOD LUCK!!
Posted by Sonia; updated 10/27/03

Hey well where do you live maybe i can help you out. Ok email me at poohlover71289@yahoo.com
Posted by Alexia; updated 10/27/03