THIS DRESS OR THIS DRESS(HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

WHICH ON DO YALL THINK IS BETTER GO TO THESE SITES PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE AND IF YALL DONT THINK THOSE ARE PRETTY ENOUGH BUT IN A NICE WAY PLEASE LEAVE ME A SITE WHERE I CAN GO AND LOOK AT VERY PRETTY DRESS
Posted by Roxanne C; updated 10/20/03

Roxanne C.,
I thought the "Beloving" dress was beautiful, if you like the off-the-shouler look. If I had the shape, I definitely would pick that one. Have fun choosing!
Posted by Veronica; updated 10/20/03

I definatly think the second one is beautiful but i dont like the color of the first one heres the dress i`m getting for my quinceanera http://www.arnettslaboutique.com/en/quin_Q129.cfm
Good luck
Posted by jennifer; updated 10/20/03

Jennifer,
That is sooooo cute! It looks like a fun dress! Well I hope you look beautiful in it. Have fun!
Posted by Veronica; updated 10/20/03

Jennifer i think that is a beatiful dress and thanks for your opinon
Posted by Roxanne; updated 10/20/03

I really like the Beloving one. The other one looks too over the top. Less is more.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 10/20/03

The second one... It looks more like for a 15nera than the first one!!
Posted by Mel; updated 10/24/03

I think the first one its beutiful n i dont think any one has ever had it becuz it looks unique .. But the other dress ive seen girls wearing in online pictures... So if u want to be unique i would go for the first one
Posted by Tanya; updated 10/25/03

Hey! i thought that both were very pretty but i would go for the second one! have fun! so when`s your quinceanera party?
Posted by LaTiNaFoRLiFE; updated 10/25/03