DON`T GET PEOPLE TO PAY FOR YOUR WHOLE QUINCE

What is the court??? Los padrinos??? or damas and chambellanes. GIRLS, DON`T GET PADRINOS FOR EVERYTHING, LIKE YOUR FUCKEN CHONES MAN. SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING PADRINOS FOR EVERYTHING AND THAT REALLY SUCKS. IF YOUR FAMILY DOESN`T HAVE THE MONEY FOR IT YOU SHOULDN`T BE ASKING HALF THE DAMN WORLD TO PAY FOR YOUR QUINCE
Posted by MORRISON; updated 12/04/02

I agree.
For my quinceanera we are not going to ask anyone, eventhough many people in my family offered
Posted by andrea; updated 03/17/03

Ill tell you sraight out my family is not rich, but for my quinceanera we didnt have any padrinos, its not their fault im having a quinceanera. They should just go and have fun at the party, not have to worry about paying for half of it
Posted by morrison; updated 03/18/03

My family had enough money to make my quinceanera very special and as fancy as I desired but by bad mouthing people who have padrinos is like breaking tradition and eventually leads to your ordinary american sweet 16 party how DULL!!! We are Hispanics and have something to be proud of and about the court and damas y chambelanes, if you dont know then obviously you have no buisness telling people how bad it is to have padrinos.
Posted by Maria; updated 10/23/03

The quinceanera can as many padrions as they want! thats been going on for years! and if you dont have any padrinos whos gonna give you your last mona and its not ike i`m saying that my family got no money but thats tradition and i`m not sayin either that u got to have padrinos for eveything!! and like maria said if u dont even know what damas and chambelanes are then yea you dont no business tellin people that it not a good idea how bad it is to have padrinos
Posted by LaTiNaFoRLiFE; updated 10/23/03

To Latinaforlife:
You`re PARENTS are supposed to give you the last mona not your padrinos! The padrinos are if you are low on money they are there to help you make your quince special cuz that`s a big thing fo Hispanos an Latinos!
Posted by Angel; updated 10/26/03

Angel thats not true ok padrinos are not if you don`t have money people choose to have them because they you usually ask i mean if their asking why not take the chance and help out your parents. I mean i think that letting ur parents pay for all of it is selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 10/26/03

Angel First of all Padrinos are not for those who dont have money if you would learn right you would see that not only do the Padrinos buy things for your Quinceanera but from that day foward they are there to offer you advice and guidance throughout your life and to help you to always remember the word of DIOS!! that is what a Padrino does.
Posted by Maria; updated 10/27/03