MY QUINCENERA

MY QUINCENERA IS GOING 2 BE IN APRIL 4,2004 AND I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD HAVE JORGE GAMBOA, OR JESSIE MORALES FOR MY BAND. AND THE COLOR RUBY RED OR LILAC. AND MY LIMO STRETCH HUMMER OR CADILLAC ESCALADE. PLEAZE HELP MEEEH!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by PRINCESS; updated 11/19/03

My colors where baby blue and white...CDC...glad to kno u had fun.
Posted by yasmin; updated 11/19/03

Hello well get a cadillac and get purple. Hey just wondering whats ur name???
Posted by cutee; updated 11/20/03

Well why don`t you get lilac and an escalade.........
Posted by Jazmin; updated 11/25/03

Hey girl, why don`t you get LUPILLO or ADAN SANCHEZ instead? Good luck in your 15th party.
Posted by Maria Zapata; updated 11/27/03

Are you crazy do u think they are gona have time for you to play in your sweet 15 well although its not a bad idea because im having ADAN SANCHEZ for my 15 so I hope you could make your dream true like me. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR 15 PARTY!!!!!!!
Posted by britney beers; updated 11/30/03

Hey i have a question for princess and britney beers how did u guys get jesse morales and adan sanchez to go to ur quincenera cause i want one of them to sing at my quincenera but i need info about them!please help me
Posted by sandra; updated 12/10/03

Well first of all what are you guys thinking alll those good ass singers aint got time for you i mean they have their whole time booked already for two years and secondly i think you are lying about all this stuff well not about the limo because i had two cadillacs so yeah and on the color you should go ruby red. Ok anmd im srry if im mean like that but its the truth because my uncle is the relations media for all those contratos for artists like lupillo jessie or adan so yeah much love
Da reel princess*
Posted by da reel princezz; updated 12/14/03

I think you should definitely have a stretch hummer, although the cadillac is cool, good luck on your Quinceanera.

Ani :o)
Posted by Hobo; updated 12/18/03