Best Colors

Dont waste ur time looking for a theme look for the colors... IM going to do Burgendy and white it looks really good. I think the best colors are pastels and white try something new instead of babyblue and purple
Posted by erica; updated 12/13/03

Hey wats up gurls?
I think everyone should just get watever color they want if u want to stick to traditon or just be totally original go for it , my dress isn`t in pastel colors its royal blue and its all glittery i think the idea of black and pink sounds really kewl too
Laterz
Posted by ***me***; updated 12/13/03

Gurl u right we should try something new!!! i was thinking 2 get baby blue but i want 2 get it navy blue with white and mis chambelanes with marins suits or pachucos!!! i donno wat u think??? ~Nenita~
Posted by ~Nenita~; updated 12/16/03

Don`t you want to go with a more traditional quince? leave the white for your wedding. Right now it`s all about you becoming a lady. A very soft and light pink looks very pretty with a royal purple or a velvet blue. Also don`t have girls just guys so that you will be the center of attention and have all the guys for yourself. It looks much prettier as well.
Posted by G; updated 12/16/03