Stay Away From Hair Vitamins

I have tried hundreds of hair vitamins and nothing has seemed to work. I have spend hundres of hours looking for the one product that would help my hair grow. I read about this product called Hair Formula 37 it seemed like it would be perfect. So I called the company up and placed an order. They were really nice and friendly. Then the horror story begins. First they told me it would take 5 to 7 business days for it to arrive, well mine took almost 3 weeks do to some computer error that they were unaware off. Well that wasn`t too completely incomprehensive. I finally received it and was all tooooo excited to try it. Within the 1st week everything seemed normal than about 1 1/2 into it I started getting these real bad stomach pains I called the company they said they have never heard of this sort of thing and the vitamins are all natural and it couldn`t be them. So I drop down in dosage and proceeded to take the vitamins. Well within about 4 weeks my hair started fizzing badly and sheading increased rapidly. I paniced I called the company informed them of what happened. I knew the product had a 45 day money back guarantee. So I sent the bottles back and waited for my credit. That was about 2 weeks ago. I had the package signed for and everything, and I received nothing. Then yesterday I received my package back with a note saying I was over my 45 days, because of the 3 weeks it took for me to receive my order. I was outraged and called them back to speak to a manager and spoke to someone named Candace who was no help at all. To this day I have not received anything for this order. I did everything they requested and they missed my order up and now I am stuck with rapid hairloss and they didn`t even try to help me. Need I say this was 6 months before my wedding date............... STAY AWAY from Hair Formula 37 it is a SCAM. Not unless you want the same outcome I had
Posted by Veronica; updated 12/14/03