*NEED HELP? I GOTZ YOUR BACK 2*

LIKE YALL PROBABLY KNOW DA OTHER MESSAGE WAS FULL OF SMACK SO HERES A NEW ONE. IF ANYONE NEEDZ HELP WITH THEIR QUINCES ASK ME "K". TO DA REST OF DA PEEPZ FEEL FREE TO ANSWER FOR ME 2 AIGHT. WELL IM OUT 4 NOW!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/23/03

WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS DRESS IM THINKING OF GETTING.
*GOT TO MARYSBRIDAL
*INFORMALS PAGE 1
*ITS ON DA 3RD ROW #F032743
PEEPZ DO YALL LIKE IT AS MUCH AS I DO?!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/23/03

Hey i was wondering if you can help me you see i can`t go to church for my quince since i am not baptized. So what i was thinking is that i wanted a white dress with some lilac or pink color on the border so that my damas are wearing a pink dress but do you think that i should stil wear a white dress since they say that you wear a white one to symbolize that you are baptized. Please help me fast.
Posted by damaris; updated 08/24/03

Your dress is so pweety babygurl! oh, no se te vaya olvidar to invite me cause your invited to mine two. Did you decide on your theme yet? my color is going to be light pink im going to wear a white dress two and my damas are going to wear light pink dresses. I cant really explain the chambelanes outfits but ill send you a pix of my dress, the damas, and chambelanes. Everything is turning out hella pweety!
Posted by Shorty; updated 08/24/03

HOW PURRRTY! LOL J/K. DONT FORGET TO EMAIL ME DA PIXZ SO I COULD EMAIL YOU MINE AIGHT AND ILL TELL YOU WHAT IM DOING FOR DA QUINCE.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/24/03

ILL GET BACK AT YOU TOMORROW "K" DAMARIS MAH MOM WANTS ME TO TURN OFF DA COMPUTER. LOL
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/24/03

I THINK YOU SHOULD WEAR A WHITE DRESS CAUSE I NEVER HEARD OF IT BEING FOR PEEPZ WHO ARE ONLY BAPTIZED. EVEN IF IT IS I DONT THINK IT REALLY MATTERS CAUSE YOU KNOW HOW THEY SAY YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE A VIRGIN TO HAVE YOU QUINCE WELL A LOT OF GURLS HAVE ONE ANYWAYZ EVEN IF THERE NOT. IVE NEVER SEEN A DRESS WITH LILAC OR PINK AT DA BORDER BUT IT SOUNDS CUTE. IM OUT 4 NOW!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/25/03

SUP BABYGURL
HAVEN`T TALKED TO YA IN ALONG TIME ANYWAYS MY QUINCEANERA IS TURNING OUT TO BE FIRME...ON THE REAL ALL MY CHAMBELANES ARE GONNA BE IN ZOOT SUITES AND MY DAMAS DRESSES ARE THE BOMB IT`S FIRME SO FAR. FOOL YOUR DRESS IS TIGHT YOU SHOULD GET IT...ARATO MOUSIE
Posted by MOUSIE; updated 08/25/03

HEY BABY GIRL well i need ur help i need to make a speech 4 my 15s u kno?
N i dont kno wut to say plzz help my 15s r in 2 weeks plzz bye
Posted by xiomi; updated 09/14/03

Hey babygirl, I need help on the regalo de sorpresa I`ve been asked to be the madrina and I have no Idea where to start. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks
Posted by Deisy; updated 09/18/03

I need a site that has a check list of what to do
Posted by wauktowns finest; updated 09/19/03

DEISY TO TELL YA DA TRUTH I HAVE NO IDEA. BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD FIND OUT WHAT SHE LIKES FIRST AND THEN MAYBE IT WILL BE EASIER TO FIND HER SOMETHANG. SORRY IF IM NO HELP. IM OUT!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 09/21/03

WAUKTOWNS FINEST DO U NEED A CHECKLIST ON WHAT TO DO BEFORE YOUR QUINCEANERA OR WHAT TO DO ON DA DAY OF YOUR QUINCEANERA?
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 09/21/03

I need both.thanx fo repling
Posted by wauktowns finest; updated 09/21/03

Well i dont know if i should have a light pink dress or white cuz da damas dresses are gonna be light pink i am also goin to have da chambelanes in zoot suites wit dark sunglasses when we walk in and for the surprise dance its goin to be tight
Posted by babygurlo; updated 12/08/03

I SAY YOU HAVE A WHITE DRESS SO YOU COULD STAND OUT MORE.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 12/12/03