Re: Quincenera

I also need help in planning my Quincenera, I would like to know how far in advanced do we have to plan. Also if anyone has a checklist of the sort, and if you`d had experience what type of colors, themes, decorations, are good. My idea is to be unique although that would be very hard, we have right now nine months to plan. I`m 14 (ofcourse) and I wanted to plan my own party, but even before I started I knew I would need my mothers help, so I haven`t even started planning so I need help from beginning to end. Your help would be appreciated. Email me at Latina4337@aol.com thank you!
Posted by Ally; updated 09/27/02

Hey ally i noticed that u were asking for a checklist and i was wondering if you got one? because i need one and i wanted to know if you can email it to me, if you had one! thanks! by the way when`s ur quinceanera?
Posted by erika; updated 04/15/03

Erika what is your e-mail- I have a Quinceanera Planner that outlines the whole year proir to the big day- I can send it to you!
Posted by yngrandma; updated 04/15/03

This is erika my Email is GangstaLovin989@yahoo.com
Thanks for the help!!
Posted by erika; updated 04/16/03

I am helping my cousin with her quinceanera and are in desperate need of a checklist and any money saving tips if possible ty
Posted by christina; updated 05/13/03

Hi

I am trying to help my friend plan her daughters Quinceanera. Is there a checklist anyone can email me hkossoff@comcast.net

Thanks
Posted by Heather; updated 11/21/03

Hey If you can send that check list to me or that other thing that helps you till the big day that would be awsm. THank you so much.love yah lots.xoxoxox

~Always~
Becca
Posted by becca; updated 11/21/03

If you want the checklist e-mail me at
Yngrandma99@hotmail.com

So I can give it to you,
Posted by yngrandma; updated 11/21/03

Hey i just wanted anyone who has a checklist to plzzzzz plzzzz plzzz send it to me at xx1_preshus_xx1@yahoo.com thx.
-Jennifer
Posted by Jennifer; updated 11/29/03

HI everyone,

Please if anyone has the checklist I would really appreciate if you could email it to me at hkossoff@comcast.net

Thanks!
Posted by Heather; updated 11/29/03

Please if their is a checklist please email it to me. @saparra@aol.com
Posted by Sonia; updated 12/29/03

Could i please have a checklist also?????? just to see if im doing ok with my planning....my email is Queen_g_low@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Aiyana; updated 12/31/03

HI COULD ANY1 PLEASE SEND ME THE CHECLIST 2
OHH DOES ANY1 KNOW ANY GOOD THEMES FOR MY 15 . EMAIL:abocampo@atlantic.net

Thanks ,

LUCELY
Posted by lucely; updated 01/03/04

HI COULD ANY1 PLEASE SEND ME THE CHECLIST 2
OHH DOES ANY1 KNOW ANY GOOD THEMES FOR MY 15 . EMAIL:abocampo@atlantic.net

Thanks ,

LUCELY
Posted by lucely; updated 01/03/04

Hey i was wondering if someone can also send me the quince checklist i would really appreciate it thanx here is my e-mail lovinhbk815@yahoo.com
Posted by Hbklover; updated 01/03/04

Hey guys there is a checklist on this website so go to that and then press print my checklist........... Aight http://city.netmio.com/quinceanera/1,2025,ID182-LGen-CI7,00.html
Posted by aiyana; updated 01/04/04

Hey you should start planning about a year in advance but if your into inense details you should start earlier.
You should look at a wedding sight that has a list and coopy it down but leave out the things that you don`t need ( like honeymoon reservations ).
Posted by Ana; updated 01/04/04

Ok hi my name is angie i am 14 also i am from california ...i can help you on your planning for you quincenera so hit me back up at my emial ok bye..
Posted by ANGIE; updated 01/13/04

Hey sup chicas...well i just had my 15...if yall need any help...yall can hit me up...yall need start planning at least 6 months ahead...if not more....i started planning it 8 months b4...well feel free to ask for help
Posted by Yasi; updated 01/15/04