XV Anos.. Fundraisin Ideas!

Hey u guys.. Im planning a quinceanera and I need help with raising money becuz my fam a bit tight w/ the money. Our goal is to raise at least 1,000 dollars by May 15th,2004 my 15th date and the salon is at least 950 dollars. Please help me out!
Posted by issy; updated 01/01/04

Carwashes are a great way to raise money for anything. If you have a family member who lives on a main street, you can have a carwash there. Charge about 5 bucks. Make signs, invite your friends and cousins to help. It would also be fun, have a water fight.its cool, i always liked doing carwashes with my folklorico group. You can also go to your local gas station and ask if u can have a carwash there too. Well , good luck and i wish u the best of luck in raising your money.
Posted by jan; updated 01/03/04

YOU CAN ALSO HAVE BAKESALES. WHY DON`T YOU GET A JOB.
Posted by lorena; updated 01/04/04

You should get padrinos to help you out with buying everything. Thats the way i did it. My salon was paid for by 4 padrinos. My parents really did`nt pay for anything.
Posted by jessica; updated 01/04/04

Hey why dont everybody pitch in to buy food for a barbeque.......and sell alot of plate tickets...that really works. We always have bbq sales for my softball team and it really does help us out... Why dont u start selling chocolate candies....there is a fundraiser guy that u call and he`ll send u a box a candies for cheap and u sell them for a dollar. Or start babysitting....or pass out flyers for a dance and have a dance of ur own.....and then do the dollar dance....we did that last night at my friends quinceanera i stood in.....she got a freakin whole lot of money foreal.....wel if u need any more ideas let me know and i will think of something////////
Posted by lucero; updated 02/15/04

Hey my name is maribel but call me (mari) , have your padrinos, moms friends, dads friends, and even your driends moms help you out. That way you can have more people at your quince. You can also sell cakes or postres ith your grandma at your local flea market. You can try babysitting. Help thru your community and they will help you. There are lots of ways, u just need to think more, have a good quince. I will be happy to go if you invite me? i will be happy to go if you are near northern cali. Anyone e-mail me at maribel1300@msn.com or ravemari3000@yahoo.com or marilacoqueta@michoacan.com.

Thanks!
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/17/04