EX-BOYFRIEND VS NEW POTENTIAL BOYFRIEND

Okay well, my ex boyfriend is coming to my quinceanera (he is my best guy friend) and he still has feelings for me. But my sister`s boyfriend`s brother is also coming (he`s my potential boyfriend). I really like him and i know we`ll end up hangin out and dancing at my partty but i just don`t want to hurt my ex-boyfriend, cuz he is my best friend. What do i do?
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/06/04

Don`t hang all over your potential boyfriend and abondon ur ex because hez also ur best guy friend...u can`t do anything about that...he`ll probably always care 4 u. A guy won`t last forever but a friend will...go around the whole room, don`t hang around with one guy more than the other and things should turn out just fine.
Posted by Natasha; updated 02/09/04

Hey girl I`m in the same position I am just going to go around the room and not focus on one person. So just wait for one of them to ask you to dance. Just keep it cool. :) <3
Posted by Nikki G; updated 02/09/04

GIRL JUST KEEP IT COOL AND DON`T PANIC ACT YOUR SELF AND BE COOL REMEBER IT IS YOUR DAY LET THEM COME TO YOU!
Posted by MARIE; updated 02/14/04

Although your ex is your bestfriend he needs to understand that you guys are only gonna be friends and that although he hasnt moved on, you have to your potential boyfriend.that is unless you still have feelings for your ex
Posted by Yuleidy; updated 02/15/04

Well the thing you should do so you won`t make any of the two guys feel bad is hang out with both of them like dance with them one at a time and talk to theom one at time so none of them would get mad at you . Tell me how it goes

W/b at Krissly02@aol.com
Posted by Krissly; updated 02/16/04