QUINCEANERA HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! A.S.A.P.!!!!!!!!

Ok well my quinceanera is in less than two weeks. It`s not a very traditional one but we have retained some traditions, like my damas are walking infront of me when we enter the banquet hall/area. I know that i`m supposed to go straight into the dance with my dad as soonas i enter but do my damas just go directly to their seats or do they stand and wait for me to finish dancing with my dad or what?
And also, does my dad lead me to my seat at the table or do i just walk there by myself. Well, please halp as soon as you can (my quinceanera is on feb 28th) and i need ur help a.s.a.p.!!!!!!!thanks so much!
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/16/04

Plz help i really need it cuz my quinceanera is on feb 28th and i dunno what to do or where else to get help
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/17/04

Look im not an expert on this but i think it will look nice if the damas are standing while your dancing with your father and it will also look nice if your dad will bring you to your seat.
Posted by w; updated 02/17/04

Thanks so much!!!!!! trust me u helped!!!!! if n e one else has opinions or suggestions, i`m open to anything!!!!!!

Do you already have a DJ for this event?
Posted by Gerardo; updated 02/17/04

Yeah i have a dj. Y, do u have any suggestions? i`d like to hear em

Thanks for your help alejandro.....it really helped, i finally got the answers i`ve been looking for!!!!!

Alejandro, thanks for your help. I noly have 3 damas tho and i was wondering how that would work out when i`m dancin with my dad. U can email me at almost20famous05@yahoo.com thanks for your help!!!!