Got A Question?? Post It Here And I`ll Help!

Hey chicks! got a questions bout ur 15eras just post the message here and I`ll try my best to help ya!
Posted by Thais; updated 02/06/04

Hey! I have a big favor! Well im about 2 have my quince in January 2005, and i need help about where can i find a good place to have my party at. It has 2 be like 4 a 200 ppl maximum and that there can be alcohol, needs to be like at a good price(not too expensive), and that there could be a good dancing space. So can u help me by giving me a good website 2 find all this. The place has 2 be around Dallas, Texas. I`ve already tried google but still can`t find anything. Please email me back and give me a good site! Thx.
Posted by Nelyda; updated 02/06/04

I need videos so that i can you them for the surprise dance the song is "A.M. To P.M." by Christina Milian. Thanks
Posted by -Y; updated 02/08/04

I dont know what 2 have a grupo or dj?
Posted by maria; updated 02/10/04

Hey! Well I need help with the music.I was wondering if you can help me? I need to find a song for my (mom),(dad),and (step-dad).I need to find one for each of them.so can you help me with finding songs for them?thax!
Posted by mel; updated 02/10/04

Hi! Well i got a couple of questions, im going to have a cruise and i need to know the NICES, LESS EXPENSIVE cruise you can find. If theres one that leaves somewhere in tampa, florida that would be awsome, if not maybe a website with good cruises. Another thing is really CUTE and NOT EXPENSIVE dresses. My mom wants me to still take my pictures with a really nice dress and we dont have the money. I would really be thankful for your help!
Posted by Yuleidy; updated 02/15/04