Surprise Dance???

Hi my name is susi and i`m having a cinderella theme. I have already picked my songs for the valz but i don`t know what song 2 get 4 my baile sorpresa. ANY SONGS ANY GOOD help will b good. Please help me find a good song for a baile sorpresa?
Posted by susi; updated 01/26/04

Well for ur baile de sopresa if u know how to dance chalinillo style u should get the song:
Caliente caliente by la raza obrera
Posted by Magali; updated 01/26/04

Just try you own thing dont worry about what everyone else may think just do what you may enjoy I got my cuz.s video if you want to see a sample they did 3 songs in one swing hip hop and salsa. Let me know if you like to see it in an mpeg format.
Posted by neo; updated 01/28/04

I`m doing the r.kelly step dance like step step side to side round and round bring it back and all that stuff see ya
Posted by stephanie; updated 02/04/04

Thank you Neo I would like to see it can u send me it my e- mail is www.soele1@aol.cthanks everyone any more ideas pleaseeee?
Susi
Posted by susi; updated 02/05/04

Well, for the baile sorpresa, nowadays, ppl aren`t doin the traditional thing with all their guys and gals. For instance, my quinceanera is in 3 weeks and i`m doing my baile to "baby boy" by beyonce. It`s hip-hop, which expresses what i like. Just do something that expresses ur style and who u are (even tho that sounds corny).just remember have fun and do ur thang!
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/05/04

Hey staphanie,
Hope u c this and can rite bak 2 me and tell me how the stepping went and tell me where u learned it for ur 15 cuz i wanna have that 2
Posted by Sammy; updated 02/11/04

NEO! THANKS SO MUCH!

YOU CHOREOGRAPHED MY QUINCEANERA SO NICE! AND THE BAILE DE SORPRESA CAME OUT SO NICE TOO! THANKS! I WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO EVERYBODY! THANKS SO MUCH!

METZLI-
Posted by Metzli; updated 02/13/04

Its going ok sammy but everybody don`t get it that much bit its going ok
Posted by stephanie; updated 02/14/04

"tiempo de balls" by chayanne its the best!...hope i helped l8az holla back! lol jackie
Posted by jackie; updated 02/14/04

Neo...where ever u r...i need ya! lol my quincenera is in 4 monthes and i want sumtin like that salsa...hip hop..can u plz email me at ticachic14@yahoo.com..aite? thanks ttyl bye
Posted by jackie; updated 02/14/04

I THINK YOU SHOULD GET A CD THAT HAD MIX SONGS ON IT AND JUST DANCE TO IT
Posted by MARIE; updated 02/14/04

Hey stephanie here`s my email (lilspoiled12@msn.com) i want u 2 k.i.t. So i could know all about it and ce if its a good idea to do it.
Posted by sammy; updated 02/14/04

It is a good idea because it really shows like hip hop and stuff see ya
Posted by stephanie; updated 02/15/04

Hey NEO could you send that in mpeg format to my email address? it`s TINALICIOUS@LAUNDROMATIC.NET or flymountainhi@msn.com. I would really appreciate it if you would. Plz? Thanks =] teenuh
Posted by teenuh; updated 02/15/04