Big Problem

Ok i have a cousin who is 1 day older than i am.i have had all my stuff picked out for a year and now my sisters want me to share a quinceanera with her.she is a big tom boy and she knows nothig about what i want she doesnt like the colors,hall ,dress,church,
Dance,every thing picked out has to be changed.even my damas because the dont get along.me and my cuz dont even talk.my friends jumped her and her friends thats why i have to change my damas.help how do i
Approch my mom and sisters with this
Posted by babybashs; updated 05/05/04

Well I think it`s pretty unfair for you to have to chnage your decisions for your quince that you`ve known for a year like that so suddenly and to share it with someone else that you don`t even talk to. You should explain to your mom how much of a special day a quince is suppose to be for an INDIVIDUAL girl, and that you don`t get along with your cousin, so your day would not be so special if you had to share it with someone else who you don`t even talk to. Plus, there may be comparisons between you and her if you share the quince with her.
Posted by Jenny; updated 05/06/04

Talk toyour mom and tell her how u feel
Posted by vanessa; updated 05/06/04