Dressing The Chambelanes    

OMG my quince is on 6 weeks and i dont know what the chambelanes should wear. Im tired of seeing them in Pachuco a lot of the quinceanera that I have been to they always wear that. I want mine to wear something else. I wouldnt mind them wearing tuxedos but i dont know ...
Posted by Oreo; updated 04/07/04

Dressing The Chambelanes    

OMG my quince is on 6 weeks and i dont know what the chambelanes should wear. Im tired of seeing them in Pachuco a lot of the quinceanera that I have been to they always wear that. I want mine to wear something else. I wouldnt mind them wearing tuxedos but i dont know ...
Posted by Oreo; updated 04/07/04

I Am A PR Raised Here, Husband Is Americano     (5 replies)

My daughter will be 15 in October of this year, I am planning a Sweet 15 party for her, but things are tough, no one here is familiar with the celebration and we want to have one for her, she is a little excited but not much. We want to incorporate both families plus ...
Posted by mom; updated 04/07/04

HELP W/ Baile Sorpresa    

Hey do any of u girls know about any good baile sorpresa song. I was planning on doing "No Rompas Mas" and the electric slide with it. I wanted to do that cause nobody really has done that b4 that i have seen. Do you think its ok? and my 15nera is on May 22, 2004. Or ...
Posted by Alma; updated 04/07/04

I NEED HELP FINDING SOMETHING FOR CHAMBELANES     (1 reply)

HI I NEED HELP FINDING SOMETING CHAMBELANES TO WEAR IM TIRED OF SEEING THEM WEAR A TUX DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA PLEASE HELP ME
Posted by SILVIA; updated 04/07/04

Music    

I am havinga problem looking for a song to dance with my dad. We have been through tough times and there are times when i can`t stand him but i want him to know that i love him with the bottom of heart. I want the song to have that effect so he can know. Please ...
Posted by kesley; updated 04/07/04

~~~Surprise Dance~~~     (2 replies)

Hey i wanted to have a surprise dance but i dont know what the song should be. What song are you going to play?
Posted by Ann; updated 04/06/04

ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ     (2 replies)

HEY DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW COULD I GET ADAN TO COME AND SING TO MI 15 PLZ I REALLY LOVE HIM AND I WILL BE SO HAPPY IF SOMEBODY COULD GIVE ME SOME INFO MI E-MAIL IS yahaira_444@hotmail.com PLZZZZZ WRITE BACK IF U HAVE INFO.
Posted by mayra fernandez; updated 04/06/04

Need Help With The Music     (3 replies)

If anybody knows of a good band or a grupo please email me my quinceanera is June 12,2004
Posted by Byanka; updated 04/06/04

Baile Sorpresa    

I need to know a good baile sorpresa? and a good song and good hairstyles.
Posted by Jasmine; updated 04/07/04

Ballrooms    

Does anybody now of any big, some what cheap Ballrooms in Dallas in 75228 area? Garland? or Mesquite?
Posted by maria; updated 04/07/04

R.I.P. ADAN SANCHEZ     (1 reply)

Well it`s terrible to know that el compita adan sanchez se nos adelanto. Bueno para todo/as la/os fanaticos estamos muy tristes pero no hay que estar haci. Hay que estar felizes que pues conocimos a una estrella que fue y siguira haciendo una persona y un ser humano ...
Posted by janet; updated 04/06/04

Miss Quince Son En 16 Dias     (1 reply)

Hola a todos mis quince anos van a hacer en 16 dias estoy muy feliz pero kiero k alguin me diga unos consejos para no hacer nada mal y tratar k todo me salga bien bueno mi e-mail es lil_koketa@yahoo.com.mx porfavor ayudenme grasias a todos maria
Posted by maria; updated 04/07/04

QUINCEANERA FAIR IN NORTH CALI     (1 reply)

Hello again, I will be raffleing (estare rifando) a free performance at a quinceanera. Http://www.muybueno.net/15/index.htm Your chance to win a free gig, with dj orlando. Visit www.latinmusicdj.com Visit our page for more info: Latin Image
Posted by Rig; updated 04/07/04

Need Help.pleaseeeeeeeee!!!     (5 replies)

Hey if anyone can help me please contact me at hotbec46@sbcglobal.net or on aol im sexy8289 I need help finding a dress.thank you.xoxoxoxo ~Always~ Becca
Posted by becca; updated 04/05/04

Adan Sanchez     (1 reply)

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .
Posted by Daisy; updated 04/05/04

ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ    

There are so many things I want to say, but i`ll make it short. I got intoduced to Adan ;s music about a little more than a year now, and I liked it. The thought of him resting in peace has gone in to my mind. I cany believe such a young guy who was my age with so many ...
Posted by DAISY; updated 04/05/04

ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ     (1 reply)

HEY DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW COULD I GET ADAN TO COME AND SING TO MI 15 PLZ I REALLY LOVE HIM AND I WILL BE SO HAPPY IF SOMEBODY COULD GIVE ME SOME INFO MI E-MAIL IS yahaira_444@hotmail.com PLZZZZZ WRITE BACK IF U HAVE INFO.

Adan Sanchez    

Que tristesa me da que lotz of u wanted Adan Sanchez 4 ur fifteen birthday al saver que ahora he is not with us any more. Que lastima. I really loved him and his music. If any of you have all his Cd`s eschucen esta cancion que se llama "Fui tan feliz" It`ll make you ...
Posted by Erika; updated 04/06/04

Adan Chalino Sanchez     (1 reply)

HI MY NAME IS THANIA. I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF ADAN SINCE I WAS 10 NOW I AM 13 AND I WILL BE REALLY HAPPY IF I COULD GO TO HIS CONCERT. I FOUND OUT THAT HE IS GOING TO HAVE CONCERT PREATTY SOON ON MARCH 20, 2004. I REALLY WANT TO MEET HIM I AM HIS #1 FAN AND SO IS MY ...
Posted by Thania Gonzalez; updated 04/06/04

R.I.P ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ    

R.I.P Adan Chalino Sanchez En un dia triste tu vida tirmino y otra ves con tu padre dios te reunio espero que te encuentres muy feliz de la vida mientras aqui se curran muchas almas herridas, we will never forget you or your beatifull smile it hurts so much to see you ...
Posted by karely & marisa; updated 04/06/04

We Miss You Adan Chalino Sanchez    

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT YOU WOULD ALWAYS BE IN OUR CORAZON WE WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT YOU?I LOVE YOU ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ
Posted by jessica; updated 04/06/04

ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ     (4 replies)