Sweet Sixteen In August

Okay. Thanks. But I need a song for a Cindrella like dance. I don`t have a clue what song should we dance too but i do know that the song can`t have LOVE in it. HAVE ANY IDEAS?
Posted by Queomi; updated 07/20/03

THANKS THAT REALLY HELP ME TO NOT BE STRESS OUT ABOUT SEATING ARRANGEMENT.
Posted by Queomi; updated 07/20/03

Um, i`m totally feelin what youre saying about the songs not having luv in it, and i`m down to the last straw of the party and every single one of my songs have luv in the title,,, there all instrumental versions, and seriously, it`s no big deal

Take a look at the titles

So this is *LOVE (cINDERELLA WALTZ)
Historia de un *AMOR
When a man *LOVES a woman

And then another song i don`t remeber but it has to do with luv too!

Oh yeah, you said you were lookin for sumthin cinderella` ish just use the one i`m using

So This is Love (Cinderella Waltz)
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/20/03

Thanks Joanne, you really help me out alot and I love the song you said to use. Okay, on the honors guest table, how should I decorate it.? My flavors for my party is lavender and soft pink scented candles in the vase like structure.The color I am wearing on is soft pink and my date is wearing on a black tux with soft pink vest and tie and the other 7 girls is going to wear on lavender dress and their dates are going to wear on black tuxs with lavender vest and tie. Should I put like 4 ballons between every two people and put like a mix lavender and pink scented candle to hold the balloons down. Of course, the balloons will not be lite but is this a good idea to you or anyone else who read this.
Posted by Queomi; updated 07/21/03

Queomi you have a beautiful name...

Now i`m trying to imagine this long table, and my opinion is, is that you shouldn`t do the 4 ballons, with the candle, good i dea but, when i go to a Quinceanera, and i look over at that table,,, i wanna check out the guys and if i`m at a certain angle in the room and there`s a ballon in the way, i`m gonna cry, okay maybe i`m over exaggerating, but it`s best if there`s a clear view of your table for people so they can stare at you guys in awe... So what i think you should do is place the 4 ballons on the floor about a foot behind the chair of each couple make and make sure that it`s a few more feet taller than the tallest chambelan or a few feet below the ceiling , and then place your beautious candles in the center between each to give of the efect of wich couple is with which!

U could maybe even make there`s with the two of there names on it, but let the girls take the ones on the table home, cuz two would look tacky just one so they look like a real couple, and then just have the guys on hand and tell`em totake it home later!

D=dama
C=chambelan
Q=you
H=chambelan de honor
^= the ballons being put behind from the floor no the chair
*= th candel infront of each couple
\ = table two

So your table will look like this

DC ^ DC ^ DC ^ Q H ^| DC ^ DC ^ DC ^ DC
_*____*___*____*____*____*___*___*__

Oh yaeh and see if they can reant to big chair things for you and your chambealn to sit like prince and princess at the table!!!
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/21/03

Thanks Joanne. I can`t wait till my birthday party because right now I am really stress out. Two of the girls have not gotten their dresses yet and My mother and me don`t even have their dates. I ask them if they had anyone in mine but they say no. Plus none of the boys don`t even have their suit and the party is a month away. Plus all my cousins is calling me talking about they don`t want to put on this and they don`t like that. My cousins are just cheap b**ches because all they are talking about is that is going to cost that and I don`t know if I will have enough money for your birthday. Anyways, I hope you have a great and wonderful time at your party and I hope your family ain`t cheap b**ches as mine.
Posted by Queomi; updated 07/25/03

My parents dont want 2 spend a lot of money on my sweet sixteen my mom wants 2 just have in the backyard but i dont want to. Im look at different restaurants online ima go check them out but i dont know what my parents r gonna say. If anyone knows what i could do please tell me. Thanks
Posted by Stella; updated 05/14/04