What About The Church Part?     (6 replies)

Hey people well i have a question. Okay my quinceanera isnt till september 18, 2004 but we have already started planning and okay i have a question about church. I know some people give speeches but what are we suppose to say? and also when we walk in the hall what ...
Posted by Sweets; updated 04/16/04

WHATS THE REAL TRADITION~AND MORE?     (7 replies)

WHAT`S THE FOLLOWING SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT? SHOES TIARA DOLL CHAMBERLONES PADRINOES DO MANY GIRLS DO THE SPEECH... IF SO WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY?????
Posted by KARISSA; updated 04/16/04

My Quince Años    

Hey everyone I am turning 15 on June 2 this year. Although I am turning 15 I am not having a quinceñera because next year I will be having a sweet 16. Can yall give me and idea for what to do for my quince años. I want something cheap and small but meaningful. My ...
Posted by Ducky; updated 04/15/04

Cinderella Quinceanera    

I`m having trouble looking 4 cake topperz that r clear. I was looking 4 coaches, carriages, castle, glass slipper and the number 15, 4 five differnt cakes. I`m also looking 4 some white tall columns.
Posted by linette; updated 04/15/04

Adan Sanchez     (2 replies)

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .
Posted by Daisy; updated 04/15/04

Dresses 4 Damas     (7 replies)

HEY PEOPLE WELL I AM LOOKING 4 DRESSES 4 DAMAS I AREADY WENT TO MAY WEBSITES I WENT TO CYBERGOWNS BUT I DIDN`T LIKE THEM SO OF ANY ONE COULD HELP ME FIND NICE DRESSES FOR DAMAS EMAIL ME TO LUVLYJAYCE2003@AOL.COM
Posted by *****JAYCE*****; updated 04/16/04

Quincenera, Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand     (2 replies)

Help does anyone know where i can get a wrought iron cinderella carriage cake stand for a quincenera. It`s a big white cinderella carriage with plates attached to hold single layers of cakes.
Posted by Amanda; updated 04/14/04

Adan Sanchez     (1 reply)

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .
Posted by Daisy; updated 04/14/04

Luis Fonsi    

Hey pleasssseeee if anyone can help me out please do it. I need to know luis fonsi email or #. Im having a quinceanera and i wanted to invite him, i know i sound crazzzzzy but theres no harm in trying. Ive been going crazyyyyy trying to find out a way to contact him. ...
Posted by nayeli; updated 04/14/04

Adan Sanchez     (1 reply)

Posted by Daisy; updated 04/14/04

Need Help     (2 replies)

Hey there girlie-girls! I`m just one of you who is looking for a web site that has good hair updos for my special 15th b-day. I went to that one web page that Maribel suggested, but it`s all about weddings , but nothing on hair dos. I need something quick cuz this hair ...
Posted by Silem; updated 04/15/04

Evelyn's Chambelanes    

I need you people to help me look for were they rent cadetes you nkow like army looking if you have any number or a site you can give me my quinceanera in in Cctober 30.
Posted by Evelyn garcia; updated 04/15/04

My Quinceanera     (6 replies)

Hey all of y`all girls My Quinceanera is on Saturday so i want to ask for any last minute advice you know if i should worry be nervous or just think everything i gonna go good help cuz honestly i`m gettin kind of nervous!
Posted by Neni; updated 04/15/04

Quinceanera Help    

Hey I need some help with my quinceanera and I dont know a good dj I dont know where to get my dress either so if you know any sites on these please answer back thanx
Posted by Chantel Lopez; updated 04/15/04

Quincrea Pleezzzzzzzz Help Asap    

I NEED HELP MY 15 IS IN SEPTEMBER BUT I ONLY WANNA HAVE CHAMBLENAS WHAT CAN KIND OF DANCE CAN I DO HOW MANY SHOULD I HAVE PLEZZ HELP ME ASAP
Posted by denise; updated 04/13/04

Dresses    

Can anybody help me find dresses for my damas.
Posted by Jessica; updated 04/13/04

Spanish Songs    

I need some assistance finding mother/son and father/daughter wedding songs, but in Spanish. I saw your response to another individual on a website. Some background information on the bride and grooms parents: Mother - mid 50`s Puerto Rican Father - mid 60`s ...
Posted by DJ Rig; updated 04/13/04

Parents,Parents,Parents!!!     (2 replies)

Im doing my 15 and i don`t want to go to church and my mom said alright but my dad is mad cause thats not the way it supposed to be and i don`t want to go please help me!!!
Posted by BABYGIRL; updated 04/14/04

People     (1 reply)

Hell erbody
Posted by emery; updated 04/14/04

Truth Or Dare    

Hello
Posted by emery; updated 04/14/04

Advice Please     (1 reply)

Hey guys, im turning 15 in 3 months, and i`ve started planning but i haven`t really like decided on anythign yet. A couple of days ago my mom had an idea for me to maybe have a sweet 16 instead, but like quinceanera style because she said by then my grandma will be ...
Posted by Olga; updated 04/14/04

HAPPY B-DAY ADAN SANCHEZ     (1 reply)

HAPPY B-DAY ADAN DONDE QUIERAS QUE ESTES QUE TE LE ESTES PASANDO MUY BIEN. TANTOS CUMPLE ANOS QUE PASASTES SIN TU APA AHORA LOS ESTAS FESTEJANDO CON EL AHI LOS 2 FELIZES POR QUE ESRAN JUNTOS. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY B-DAY WHERE EVER U ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN LOVING ...
Posted by CLAUDIA G; updated 04/14/04

I Have Questions!     (1 reply)

Hey- I am plannning a quince and it`s on June 19th this year. I have a couple of questions that need answering: 1. Who gives the ring to me during the ceremony? 2.Who gives me necklace to me and well? 3.Who gives the bible to me? Also, does anyone know a ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 04/14/04

Quinceañera     (1 reply)

To continue the history of quinceañera- I read that when the French took over Mexico for three years in the 1860´s, they changed the quinceañera to include a fancy dress, fancy cake and the waltz. They made it into a "coming out" party, presenting the girl to society. ...
Posted by Vicki from Mexic; updated 04/14/04

QUINCEANERA Stuff     (3 replies)

I need to look for a quinceanera stuff, does anybody know any good places in houston tx where i can find good quinceanera stuff, if so it would be a big help if you can can give me any advice or even website anything about anything that i need for a quinceanera Thanx ...
Posted by gigi; updated 04/14/04