WANNA GHETTO STYLE QUINCEANERA

I NEED HELP WITH MY QUICEANERA IT`S GONNA BE THIS SUMMER IN JULY 2004 AND I WANT IT TO HAVE A GHETTO FEEL TO IT I HAVE SOME IDEAS ON WHAT I WANT BUT I STILL NEED MORE HELP WITH EVERYTHING LIKE MY DRESS AND THE DAMAS, THE INVITATIONS AND EVERYTHING SO IF YOU COULD HELP ME I`D REALLY APRECIATE IT
THANXS
Posted by ANGEL~BABY; updated 02/13/04

I need lot of help my qinceanera is in 3 months and i don`t know what kind of outfits my chanbelanes are going to wear. Think you can send me some pictures of any kind of outfits they can wear?
Posted by Ana aka lil brat; updated 02/13/04

You want it ghetto?have your damas dresses difrent colors and if you whant chambelanes have their suits difrent colors too.
Posted by maria; updated 04/23/04

Ok, you asked for suggestions! Here`s your "ghetto quinceanera" scenario! You: In your hoochie mama shorts, with your little tube top! Your chambelan: in his baggy axx cholo pants and big white shirt! maybe his hair slicked back with tons of greasy gels!. Your damas in jeans!!! for goodness sakes! please don`t have a ghetto quinceanera, that`s ridiculous! it`s a special day for you and your family! It`s supposed to be something beautiful and special, what`s special about a bunch of 15 year old`s looking crazy (not tight)! in skanky outfits! it`s a celebration, not a play! or a clown festival. Lighten up and go into the web and do searches on how "real quinceaneras" are! you all are ghetto, I believe you`ll be riding in grocery carts to the church and reception!!!!
Posted by Adriana; updated 05/12/04