Adan Chalino Sanchez     (20 replies)

HI MY NAME IS THANIA. I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF ADAN SINCE I WAS 10 NOW I AM 13 AND I WILL BE REALLY HAPPY IF I COULD GO TO HIS CONCERT. I FOUND OUT THAT HE IS GOING TO HAVE CONCERT PREATTY SOON ON MARCH 20, 2004. I REALLY WANT TO MEET HIM I AM HIS #1 FAN AND SO IS MY ...
Posted by Thania Gonzalez; updated 03/31/04

Entrance Song!!!     (1 reply)

Hey can anyone give me some good entrance songs for my quince?? my quince is in may so i really need some help thanks~
Posted by **Nadia**; updated 03/31/04

Can You Please Help Me Out    

This Letter was sent to any one who Knows how I could get Lupillo Rivera For my mothers Birthday by May 7, 2004
Posted by Perla; updated 03/31/04

Lupillo Rivera    

This Letter was sent to any one who Knows how I could get Lupillo Rivera For my mothers Birthday by May 7, 2004
Posted by Perla; updated 03/31/04

ADAN    

SUp??? I really didnt know anything about Adan "chalino" Sanchez but of wat i heard he was a really nice guy. I`m really sorry for all his fans that loved him . May God bless his family and friends R.I.P Adan "Chalino"Sanchez
Posted by cindy; updated 03/31/04

R.I.P Compita    

COMPITA This is a good bye for now but will see you again Know that you will always be #1 for all your girls. I will let you go for now but not for ever!!! R.I.P ADAN SANCHES by:Adan`s Honey`s
Posted by adan's honeys; updated 03/31/04

I Will Always Remember You Adan    

When I found out what happened I couldn`t belive it. I thought to my self why, why him. My dream was to meet Selena but she died. Then I dreamed to meet you Adan and i still keep think about it why, why you. Now all I really want is to go to his funnel but im 13 and I ...
Posted by Kelly; updated 03/30/04

Always In R Heart    

Adan Chalino I love you and When i found out about this i couldn`t stop thinking about it did it really happen and why why to him he was every young and he was beging to starding his life.M6y dream was to met Selena and she died then i dreamed to met you Adan and this ...
Posted by Kelly; updated 03/30/04

ADAN SANCHEZ     (1 reply)

HI ADAN WELL MY SISTER PATTY IS GOING TO HAVE A SWEET 15 AND SHE IS A REALLY FAN OF YOU AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD DO US A FAVOR BY GOING TO HER PARTY.CALL ME AT (714) 5476544 OR LUPITA89@.COM
Posted by MARIANA; updated 03/31/04

Cotillion    

Want to host a cotillion in Winter. Do not know how to organize, plan one. Any ideas, resources will be helpful. My libraries have turned up blank so far. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Posted by Anna; updated 03/30/04

Que Descance Enpas El Compita Adan Chalino Sa     (6 replies)

Que feo que se haiga ido el compita escriban su pesame abajo para saver que todavia lo llevammos en nuestros corazones R*I*P "ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ"
Posted by BABYGIRL; updated 03/31/04

Adan R.I.P    

Hey le doy todo mi pesame a su family yo lo queria mucho no pude qreer que estaba muerto cuando me dijieron pero ami me gustaria ir a su funeral aunquesea para conoserlo o mirarlo mi gran sueno era conoserlo pero ya veo que ese dia nunca yego aunque me ubiera gustado ...
Posted by Alicia; updated 03/31/04

Boy Probs    

I need help! i have a number 1 crush on this ferociously cute guy named andrew but so does my best freind and i`d do anything to please her but shes had so many boyfreinds! i had ONE-10 years ago-and we wern`t even together for a year because he moved. How can i tell ...
Posted by caitie; updated 03/31/04

Adan Querido    

Adan era un persona con todas las mejores cualidades que una persona puede tener. Me da lastima que este idolo mexicano-americano haya muerto porque era una gran inspiracion para todos los jovenes. No nos preguntemos por que tuvo que ser el, mejor hay que aceptarlo ...
Posted by citlalli; updated 03/31/04

RiP     (1 reply)

ReSt iN pEaCe MiJo. ITs So SaD 2 KnOw Ur GoNe So FaR AwAy FrOm Us BuT iM hApPy 2 kNoW u`R iN a BeTtEr PLaCe CoN tU pApA LoOkiN dOwN aT aLL oF uS . U aNd Ur DaD wiLL 4eVeR LiVe iN oUr HeAtRz!
Posted by FLoR; updated 03/30/04

R.I.P.    

Man I was really sad when I found out that Adan Chalino Sanchez died on Saturday.I feel really sorry.Man how could this have happened to a young 19 yr old man.I really didnt talk about him but I did listen to his music and it really hurts me deep inside the heart to ...
Posted by Daisy Cervantes; updated 03/30/04

TE QUEREMOS MUCHO    

Yo me entere lo que via pasado no lo podia creer lo que le via pasado a adan chalino sanchez el a igual que su padre la vida se les acavo muy pronto el que tenia tanto que vivir tanto que acer su carrera tan exsitosa pero dios lo mando llamar y muy pronto pero el nos ...
Posted by JOSIE; updated 03/30/04

Adan Sanchez true Player    

Arriba sinaloa compaz bamos a ponernos bien pedos por la muerte de un compa que era a toda madre, no se aguiten ladies lo vamos a recordar para siempre
Posted by oscar , torito; updated 03/30/04

All My Blessing To The Quinceaneras    

After Adan died I notice that we`re all lucky to be here. Adan had paid for his sister`s sweet 15 and now he is not going to be their to enjoy with her.So I want all the quinceaneras to know that there lucky to be here.I wish the best of luck in their party because its ...
Posted by w; updated 03/30/04

HELP SALSA SONGS??     (2 replies)

Hi i am begening to plan my 15 but im stuck .. I want to have the theme of "salsa" but i cant find any songs to dance with my court, dad, or godfather. Any ideas? Thanx!!
Posted by Mary; updated 03/30/04

Quince/Diesiseis Colors     (5 replies)

I need major help with my sweet 16 colors ok my Mom says that because my birthday is in June and since june has like 3 diff. Birthstone I should go with one of the birthstone colors. She also said she likes Alexandrite which is a lavender-pink color. Now my other ...
Posted by Guerita; updated 03/30/04

Themes     (2 replies)

Does anyone have ideas about a good theme I was thinking something like roses, or stars but does anyone have differant ideas I would really like to know. Thanks in advance! You can also email me loco_1961@juno.com
Posted by Guerita; updated 03/30/04

R.I.P Adan 'Chalino' Sanchez    

Its so hard that your gone but you will always be in our hearts Adan `Chalino` Sanchez? when i went to see you i was so happy i wanted to met you but i didn`t have the chance too.i love you R.I.P Adan `Chalino` Sanchez 1984-2004
Posted by jessica; updated 03/30/04

MI ADANCITO    

TO ALL THOSE FANS WHO ARE FELLING THE PAIN. ALL MY RESPECTS TO HIS MOTHER AND SISTER AND ALL THE FAMILIA SANCHEZ. ADAN YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER EL REY "MARCELINO "CHALINO" SANCHEZ" YOU ALWAYS REMEMEBERED YOUR FATHER & WANTED YOUR FATHER TO ...
Posted by Mari; updated 03/30/04

Adan Sanchez    

I wish I had met him in person, but I didn`t cause he passed away too soon. He was a very humble and nice person, but he is happy now because he is with his dad, so yall should feel happy for him. Just pray for his family, so they could be strong R.I.P Adan ...
Posted by nancy; updated 03/30/04