Adan "Chalino" Sanchez    

Eventhough, Adan isn`t here with us physically he`s here mentally, with his music, & everything that he left behind for everyone to enjoy. You will always live in my heart. Adan will keep on living forever!!! Adan "Chalino" Sanchez R.I.P 1984-2004
Posted by Jessica Garcia; updated 04/04/04

Adan Sanchez    

Sorry grl`s but my baby adan can t do anything for you pep! because my baby is happy where he at and is waiting for me to go rest with him to!!!!!!!!! MUCH LOVE SANDRA A>K>A LUNATIC
Posted by sandra; updated 04/04/04

Adan Sanchez     (1 reply)

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .
Posted by Daisy; updated 04/03/04

Help For Planning A Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Okay well i`m planning my best friend`s sweet sixteen (in 6 months) and i want it to be a surprise party. I don`t want it to be a reg pizza and movie thing cuz we always do that. I want it to be soething that she`kll always remember. Does anyone have any ideas. I want ...
Posted by becka; updated 04/03/04

R.I.P ADAN SANCHEZ    

R.I.P ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU AND HAVE YOU IN OUR HEARTS AND REMEMBER THAT WE LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL.. ARRIBA ADAN SANCHEZ Y CHALINO SANCHEZ!!!!!!!!
Posted by DAISY; updated 04/04/04

Adan Sanchez    

Sorry grl`s but my baby adan can t do anything for you pep! because my baby is happy where he at and is waiting for me to go rest with him to!!!!!!!!! MUCH LOVE SANDRA A>K>A LUNATIC
Posted by sandra; updated 04/04/04

Quincenera    

My daughters quincenera is in october it is a little to early but we would appreciate it if the event could come out on tv she would be so proud pleas try to get her for youer pick of the quincenera you wont be dissapointed.
Posted by princess; updated 04/03/04

Grupos En Houston Texas    

Hey,everybody I`m having my 15 in December in Houston, Texas but were looking for a group that plays cumbias, nortenas, ect. If you all know of any over here in Texas, please e-mail me at letcastillo@msn.com or post a message here. Thanks alot!
Posted by Letica; updated 04/03/04

ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ     (1 reply)

HEY DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW COULD I GET ADAN TO COME AND SING TO MI 15 PLZ I REALLY LOVE HIM AND I WILL BE SO HAPPY IF SOMEBODY COULD GIVE ME SOME INFO MI E-MAIL IS yahaira_444@hotmail.com PLZZZZZ WRITE BACK IF U HAVE INFO.
Posted by mayra fernandez; updated 04/03/04

I LOVE ADAN SANCHEZ R.I.P    

IT`S SO SAD OF HIS DEATH AT YOUNG AGE I FEEL BAD WHEN I HEAR HIS SONG I CRY FOR HIS DEATH I LOVE HIM I WILL EVEN GIVE MY SOUL TO BRING HIM BACK TO EARTH AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I KNOW THAT ALOT OF GRIRLS LOVE HIM I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY CRY FOR HIS DEATH SI LA MAMA DE ...
Posted by SAD GIRL; updated 04/03/04

I LOVE ADAN SANCHEZ R.I.P    

IT`S SO SAD OF HIS DEATH AT YOUNG AGE I FEEL BAD WHEN I HEAR HIS SONG I CRY FOR HIS DEATH I LOVE HIM I WILL EVEN GIVE MY SOUL TO BRING HIM BACK TO EARTH AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I KNOW THAT ALOT OF GRIRLS LOVE HIM I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY CRY FOR HIS DEATH SI LA MAMA DE ...
Posted by SAD GIRL; updated 04/03/04

WHAT KIND OF THEME FOR ME!!!     (5 replies)

My quince is in december and my dress is going to be a lavender color. And my damas are going to be gold or a different purple color I still havent decided. And i still have no idea what my theme should be . Any sugestions would help.
Posted by Ann; updated 04/03/04

My XV (Pictures)     (20 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 04/03/04

R.I.P MY BABY ADAN 'CHALINO SANCHEZ    

R.I.P ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ ALL DOUGHT ADAN IS NOT CON NOSOTROS EN FISICO BUT HE IS N R MINE AND HEART. WITH HIS MUSIC HE WILL NEVER DIE IN SIDE OF US. HE COULD STILL SEE US BUT WE COULD ONLY SEE HIM WITH THE MEMORIES HE LEFT US BUT HE IS AN A BETTER PLACE WITH HIS DAD ...
Posted by CLAUDIA GODINEZ; updated 04/03/04

ADAN "CHALINO" SANCHEZ    

R.I.P. ADAN "CHALINO" SANCHEZ CBK;DMQ LA WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOU IN OUR HEARTS. I`M GLAD YOU LIVED NEXT TO ME AND ALL THE HOMIES WE KNEW. ALL THE HOMIES WILL MISS YOU ALWAYS AND FOR ALL YOUR LADIES RIGHT HERE WE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER. YOUR BABY GIRL RABIT I LOVE ...
Posted by RABIT; updated 04/02/04

Adan Sanchez     (1 reply)

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .
Posted by Daisy; updated 04/02/04

HEY DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW COULD I GET ADAN TO COME AND SING TO MI 15 PLZ I REALLY LOVE HIM AND I WILL BE SO HAPPY IF SOMEBODY COULD GIVE ME SOME INFO MI E-MAIL IS yahaira_444@hotmail.com PLZZZZZ WRITE BACK IF U HAVE INFO.
Posted by mayra fernandez; updated 04/02/04

Adan "Chalino"Snchez    

TODAY I CALLED MY FRIEND AND SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE DIDN`T GO TO SCHOOL THE PAST WEEK.SHE ALSO TOLD ME THAT SHE WANTED TO DIE.
Posted by Corazin; updated 04/02/04

Posted by mayra fernandez; updated 04/02/04

Adan Chalino Sanchez    

I am very sad because of what happened to him, i wasn`t his #1 fan, but i was an admirer. To think that someone so young and full of talent and life has left us forever. We will never see him perform live again,or see that beautiful smile. Only in our memories you will ...
Posted by k's girl; updated 04/02/04

I Need Help With My Quinceanera Music     (4 replies)

Please help me!! my family is from mexico, (michoacan) and my friends are from texas they have different taste in music, should i have music for me and my friends or for me and my family, im ok with all types of music, also i need a song to dance with my dad, and how ...
Posted by marlen; updated 04/02/04

Ballroom Needed!!!!!!!    

I need to find a ballroom located in Dallas,Tx.
Posted by Monica; updated 04/03/04

HELP!!!    

SUP?!?! Does anyone know any good sites taht have different kinds of suits for chambelanes cuz i dont wanna have tuxs Email me at mexicanpridegurl1991@yahoo.com Thanks
Posted by cindy; updated 04/03/04

ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ     (2 replies)