ANY TIPS, ADVICE FOR A GIRL IN NEED???     (3 replies)

Well, my Quince is on July 24, 2004, but my b-day is this month (april 18, 2004). I was just wondering if you guys have any advice. You know, like what kinda music, what decorations. Just anything would help at this moment. Thanks. Much 3...abril
Posted by abril_hdz; updated 04/10/04

Please Help    

MY best friend is having a sweet 16 and she needs a song for the 16 girls and boys please help
Posted by Zaydee; updated 04/10/04

:::::::::::: I NEED HELP ALOT!!! ::::::::::::     (6 replies)

:::::::: I NEED HELP TO LOOK FOR DRESSES IN L.A I ALSO NEED HELP TO SEE WHAT THEME I SHOULD HAVE IN MY 15 BIRTHDAY!!!!! :::::: ::::::::::::: PLEASE HELP ME :::::::::::::
Posted by :BIANCA:; updated 04/09/04

Chalino Chalino Sanchez     (1 reply)

Chalino i will always remember your smile you will always be my heart forever and i hope you rest in peace.RIP,and we will always love you
Posted by Mayra,Jenny; updated 04/09/04

Court Of Honor Dance    

Hi I am having a sweet 15 this june on the 19th and I still don`t know what song the court of honor should dance to. I what something that you really can dance to and something that will make the guest go alright!!!!! please help me.
Posted by victoria; updated 04/09/04

I NEED HELP ON MY QUINCENERA!     (6 replies)

Hey wuz up you guys i have soo many questions about my quincenera email me as soon as posible! at IV69@ZCKUD.NET
Posted by julie; updated 04/09/04

Fbulous Gurl34    

HEY I KNOW THAT EVERYBODY IS REALLY SAD RIGHT NOW I REALLY LOVE ADAN I HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET HIM SERVEAL TIMES AND HE WAS A REALLY NICE PEARSON ADAN SIEMORE TE VAMOS A LLEVAR EN NUESTROS CORAZONES TE VAMOS A EX TRANAR BIEN MUCHO Y IEMPRE RECUERDA QUE COMO TU NO VA VER ...
Posted by adrianaramirez; updated 04/08/04

R I P Adan CHalino Sanchez    

Imma miss Adan he was a great musician. HE loved his dad so much. Imma miss him alot. Adan we will never forget you
Posted by MElissa; updated 04/08/04

ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ    

HEY DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW COULD I GET ADAN TO COME AND SING TO MI 15 PLZ I REALLY LOVE HIM AND I WILL BE SO HAPPY IF SOMEBODY COULD GIVE ME SOME INFO MI E-MAIL IS yahaira_444@hotmail.com PLZZZZZ WRITE BACK IF U HAVE INFO.
Posted by mayra fernandez; updated 04/08/04

Quinceaner Theme    

HI!!! I need help for my theme......So far my gifts for the guests are ballerinas but i want something creatvie like a famous ballet or something that ties in with history. If you have ne ideas pleaz contact me thanxs
Posted by Megan; updated 04/09/04

Stop With The Adan Stuff!!!!!! (I KNOW ITS SA     (2 replies)

YOU GUYS PLZ STOP WITH THE ADAN STUFF I KNOW ITS REALLY SAD BUT THIS IS A QUINCEANERA SITE AND SOME PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHAT TO DO IN THEIR QUINCE. THERE ARE A LOT OF CHAT ROOMS WHERE YOU GUYS CAN TALK ABOUT THAT. AND BEFORE YOU START SAYING STUFF I WAS A FAN OF HIM ...
Posted by Jamie; updated 04/09/04

Salsa Birthday Song     (1 reply)

Does anyone know the name and artist for the typical salsa song people use on their birthdays (pretty long and relatively fast-pafced)? Thanks!
Posted by Dawn; updated 04/09/04

I Need Ur Help     (1 reply)

C I need to find some styles of dama dresses or some websites I need alot of help please help me
Posted by Anna Karen; updated 04/09/04

MAIN CHAMBELAN     (3 replies)

DO ANY U GIRLS KNOW HOW MY MAIN CHAMBELAN SHOULD GO. I WANT HIM TO BE DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER ONES AND I DONT KNOW IF HE SHOULD JUST WEAR WHITE OR A DIFFERENT TYPE OF TUXEDO THAT IS BLACK AND PINK TOO. SOME1 PLZ HELP
Posted by JASMINE; updated 04/09/04

Adan Sanchez     (4 replies)

Adan sanchez i love u so much and i will like to ask u if you would come out in my 15 and how much would you charge. Write back
Posted by silvia santana; updated 04/07/04

ADAN 'CHALINO' SANCHEZ    

CUANDO MURIO ADAN "CHALINO" SANCHEZ NO LO PUDE CREER PORQUE ERA UN MUCHACHO JOVEN Y TENIA UNA VIDA POR DELANTE. DIOS LO QUISO LLAMAR MUY PRONTO PERO AUNQUE SE NOS FUE NUNCA SE NOS VA DEL CORAZON SIEMPRE LO RECORDAREMOS. MIS CONDOLENSIAS ALA SENORA MARICELA Y LA ...
Posted by ISABEL; updated 04/07/04

Adan Chalino Sanchez     (1 reply)

Yo tambien escribo solo para espresar como me ha afectado esta tragedia. I really did not know much about this outstanding young guy, but that he was the son Of el Senor Chalino Sanchez that was more then enough to see him in a special way. It was not until I seen all ...
Posted by Erika; updated 04/07/04

Adan Chalino Sanchez    

Saturday night we heard the news about adan...we couldnt believe it and we cried all that night...only to think 6 months before we were near him...on sep 27th 2003 he attended our friends quince and he was the sweetest guy ever,,,real cute and outgoing...who would have ...
Posted by ruby and vero; updated 04/07/04

Hair Do's     (1 reply)

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT IS A GOOD HAIR DO FOR LONG WAVY HAIR THAT CAN STAY DOWN. I DONT WANT AN HALF PONYTAIL EITHER IF ANYBODY HAS ANYTHING PLZ POST IT UP.
Posted by Alexandra; updated 04/07/04

WANNA GHETTO STYLE QUINCEANERA    

I NEED HELP WITH MY QUICEANERA IT`S GONNA BE THIS SUMMER IN JULY 2004 AND I WANT IT TO HAVE A GHETTO FEEL TO IT I HAVE SOME IDEAS ON WHAT I WANT BUT I STILL NEED MORE HELP WITH EVERYTHING LIKE MY DRESS AND THE DAMAS, THE INVITATIONS AND EVERYTHING SO IF YOU COULD HELP ...
Posted by ANGEL~BABY; updated 04/08/04

Adan Sanchez     (5 replies)

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .
Posted by Daisy; updated 04/08/04

Descansa En Paz Adan 'Chalino' Sanc    

Aunque de haigas ido a un viaje sin regreso, segiras aqui vivo en nuestros corazones,se que estas desde el cielo sonriendo y alegre como lo fuiste en vida. Debes de estar al lado de tu padre que tanto te hizo falta en vida. Siempre fuiste tan humilde y sencillo, eras ...
Posted by Luz Rodriguez; updated 04/08/04

Ideas     (1 reply)

My quinceanera is going to be a mexican theme but i need ideas and dresses HELP!!!!
Posted by Cindy; updated 04/08/04

I NEED HELP ORGANIZING !     (3 replies)

PLEASE HELP ME I ALREADY HAVE MY DRESS AND MY HALL BUT I NEED TIPS IN HOW TO MAKE THE DECORATIONS FOR THE CENTERPIECES OF THE TABLES AND THE HALL HELP! AND I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING MY DRESS IS GONNA BE PINK SO THE DAMAS DRESS HAS TO BE WHAT COLOR ? HELP THIS IS RELATED ...
Posted by ANNETTE; updated 04/08/04

Quinceaneras     (20 replies)

Hi I am 14 and my mother and I are planning a quinceanera. I would be very greatful if anyone with any ideas (not any thing spicific) could e-mail me at Lollypop971@aol.com. Thanks
Posted by Micki; updated 04/08/04