***MTV IS TELLING THE TRUTH***    

Be on MTV`s Documentary Series, `True Life` Check back often to see what we`re looking for! True Life: I`m Turning 16 If you`re having an over-the-top, outrageous Sweet 16 and are willing to give us an inside look at all of the planning, primping and partying that ...
Posted by ***; updated 04/13/04

Where Is Everyone From City & State?    

Where is everyone from City & State?
Posted by M & L; updated 04/13/04

I Need D.j Who Plays Spanish Music     (1 reply)

I need d.j how plays spanish music mostly mexican music, i live in gerogia, gwinnett county to be exact, please call 770912-8636. Thanks Posted 04/13/04 by dolly renteria
Posted by dolly renteria; updated 04/13/04

PLEASE HELP SOON~!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Hi~! I`m starting to plan my Quinceanera 1 year early and well,...I`ve been having trouble finding really pretty dresses for my damas and I need help~!! I think I`m either going w/pink and silver or purple and silver~But I`m not sure yet so,...can u please help me A.S....
Posted by Yesenia; updated 04/13/04

Where Is Everyone From City & State?     (20 replies)

Where is everyone from City & State?
Posted by M & L; updated 04/13/04

DOES THIS SOUND GHETTO???     (7 replies)

HEY IM PLANNING MY QUINCE ON A BUGET AND I REALLY DONT HAVE THE MONEY FOR A DJ OR A BAND. MY PLAN WAS TO JUST HAVE LIKE A LIL SOUND SYSTEM IN THE BACK AND MAKE A BUNCH OF CD`S WITH MUSIC ON IT. A COUPLE PEOPLE HAVE LAUGHED WHEN I TOLD THEM THIS AND I REALLY CANT SEE ...
Posted by PINKYKIWI; updated 04/13/04

Quiceanera    

Hi you guys im 14 and i am turning 15 Jan. The 5 aND would like some ideas on decorations and a place to bye a dress and also ball rooms or a place to have my party at in phoinex Arizona if you guys could please help i would like to have a beautiful night thanks!
Posted by Euridice; updated 04/12/04

Quiceanera    

Hi you guys im 14 and i am turning 15 Jan. The 5 aND would like some ideas on decorations and a place to bye a dress and also ball rooms or a place to have my party at in phoinex Arizona if you guys could please help i would like to have a beautiful night thanks!
Posted by Euridice; updated 04/12/04

I Need D.j Who Plays Spanish Music    

I need d.j how plays spanish music mostly mexican music, i live in gerogia, gwinnett county to be exact, please call 770912-8636. Thanks
Posted by dolly renteria; updated 04/13/04

My Quinceanera    

My Quinceaneara is coming up and I need the most beautiful dress for my big day
Posted by Maricela Ramirez; updated 04/13/04

My Quinceanera     (1 reply)

My Quinceaneara is coming up and I need the most beautiful dress for my big day. It`s gonna be on July the 17 and I want to look like I`m the princessa for the day. With mucho amor y invitations to my family and friends hija/daughter of Armando Ramirez ,Christina Jaun
Posted by Maricela Ramirez; updated 04/13/04

Mentirosos     (1 reply)

YOU ARE ALL LYING HE WASN`T RACING WHEN HE DIED OK.AND HE DIED IN SINALOA MEXICO AFTER HIS CONCERT IN KODAK THEATHER.SO IF YOU DON`T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIS LIFE DON`T SAY NOTHING OK.LET HIM REST IN PEACE IF YOU REALLY LOVE HIM.STOP MAKING THINGS UP BECAUSE YOU DON`T ...
Posted by sandybell; updated 04/13/04

Quinceaner(Sweet 16)     (2 replies)

Ok heres the thing, my whole theme is going to be 1950`s and it`s all coming out great, but in 2 days were gonna start practicing for the vals and i dont have a song, any suggestions? Just email me..thanks
Posted by Jocelyne; updated 04/13/04

MTV True Life Sweet 16 (it's True)    

MTV is doing something about sweet 16 parties check out their website, go to MTV.com and see. That girl wasn`t lying about looking for Quinces stories.
Posted by lucky; updated 04/13/04

HELP!!!     (2 replies)

Hi my Quince is going to be on July 16, and I haven`t started doing the vals, but I don`t know what to do because I`m only having chambelanes. If somebody could help, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks. -Olga
Posted by Olga; updated 04/10/04

Adan Chalino Sanchez    

Well first of all i would like to send my condolences to the Sanchez family. When i found out the bad news i was so sad that i cried for days. Adan was the best. At least we all know that he is in a better place and with his dad chalino sanchez. I`m so sorry. If anyone ...
Posted by Vanessa; updated 04/10/04

Little Help     (2 replies)

Hi people, in the quinceanero, what is a ceremonia de las rosas?
Posted by jacky; updated 04/11/04

CAn Any Of You Help Me?    

Hey Everyone. It took me awhile but i finally decided on my colors. I am going to have my colors Lavender and silver, and my theme is going to be Celestial, moons and stars. What i really need help on is decorations. I live around Seattle, WA and i was wondering if any ...
Posted by Desiree; updated 04/11/04

My Sweet Sixteen    

Hey everyone, my 16 is next year but we have already picked out my dress (havn`t bought it yet though) Its is really beautiful and its totally differant from anything the other girls have had. Its white thought it has multi-colored sequins and beads on it and we are ...
Posted by Ducky; updated 04/12/04

Quince/Diesiseis    

Hey everyone is anyone having their party in 2005. I am having my 16 in June of 2005. I would like help in planning it. If anyone wants to talk or exchange ideas please email me or post a message. Loco_1961@juno.com
Posted by Ducky; updated 04/12/04

What Kind Of Sweet Sixteen Part Should I Have    

Hey..my party is in september what kind of theme do you think i should have my mom thinks i should do a color but idk wat u think
Posted by Dianna; updated 04/12/04

HELLO!!!!!!!!!     (3 replies)

WELL DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF I SHOULD DO EL CABALLO DORADO FOR EL BAILE SORPRESA OR I SHOULD DO ANOTHER DANCE SOMETHING MORE TRADITIONAL?
Posted by JASMINE; updated 04/12/04

Need Valses, & Ideas For Dances     (3 replies)

Yeah I need ideas for songs and also on dances, and what are the best suits for the chambelanes. I also need help with valses.
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 04/12/04

I NEED UR HELP! PLEASE READ N ANSWER! PLEASE!     (3 replies)

My dress will be lilac n i was thinkin that 4 my damas a white, lilac, n pink dress would b pretty rite? I think that it would look pretty on them, but if u have a better idea about the dresses then please e-mail me at XxlilDemongurlxX@aol.com U can either post it or ...
Posted by **Lita**; updated 04/12/04

Hey GuRls!!!!!! UM.....Well I Need HELP!!2 MO     (4 replies)

ANYWAYS MINE15TH IS JUNE 26,2004 WELL HEY GURLS WELL I NEED HELP WITH MY DRESS WELL I HAVEN`T PICKED OUT CUZ MY GRANDPA AND GRANDMA R PAYING FOR IT SO I HAVE TO GO PICK OUT IN TEXAS AND SO YEAH IM LEAVING IN MAY TO TEXAS OH YEAH I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION UM........COULD ...
Posted by ~*~jEANeTtE~*~; updated 04/12/04