Im Not Catholic. Wut Insted Of A Mass?

Im not cathlic, so i`m going to have a mass. Wut should i do insted of a mass? i don`t think the people at my church have even ever herd of a quinceanera
Posted by quince girl; updated 04/04/04

Wut is ur religon
Posted by BABY BASHS; updated 04/04/04

We had quinces for our 2 daughters and we aren`t Catholic either. We attend a Lutheran church. I took the wording for a Catholic quince mass and took out the wording or actions that were not appropriate for our church. I have a word-for-word quince church service that I could email you or anyone else who is interested. You can show it to your church`s pastor and see if it is OK with him. If there is anything he doesn`t like, then he and you & your parents can sit down together and decide what needs to be deleted, reworded or added. Email me at PatPal916@comcast.net with your email address and I`ll send it to you. Put Christian Quince Service as the subject.
Posted by Pat; updated 04/16/04

Can you send me the word by word mass because I am Baptist but my grandmother is Lutheran my email is loco_1961@juno .com. Thanx in advance!
Posted by Ducky; updated 04/17/04

OK Ducky...I`ll email you my quince church service. I attended a Baptist church for a few years and this church service would be fine for you too. It includes some Bible passages to read also. Happy planning! Let me know if you receive it, OK?
Posted by Pat; updated 04/17/04

I got your email Pat thanx so much.
Posted by Ducky; updated 04/18/04

Your welcome Ducky!
Posted by Pat; updated 04/18/04

Hey im not trying to be rude or anything, but i thought that this was a message bord for me not a chat room for other people. Like i said im not trying to be rude but couldn`t u guys talk through E-mail`s or somthing?
Thats all thanks
Posted by quince girl; updated 04/19/04

IM CHRISTIAN
Posted by quince girl; updated 04/19/04

Hi quince girl. I thought since you weren`t Catholic, you might be interested in a Christian quince service...that`s why I mentioned I had one. With these message boards sometimes other people are interested in the same thing and will ask questions on the board instead of emailing. Sorry!
Posted by Pat; updated 04/19/04

I know. Im sorry about being so rude i thought about it later and i shouldn`t have been o selfish. I am sorry. Yea i`d love the service thing u have i just have to ask my mom if i can give u my mail address. Thank u for helping me and that other girl and maybe anyone else who looked at the web site. I guess i was just having a bad day when i posted that other message. Once agen thanks and sorry. And is it a long service? if not, mayB u could post it so u wouldn`t have to typ it so many times if other people wanted it too. Thanks pat for being so nice!
Quince girl
Posted by quince girl; updated 04/20/04

Hi quince girl,
Don`t worry about it. I didn`t think you were rude...at least you asked nicely. I never thought about just posting the whole service on here and don`t know if it would fit. When people ask me to email the service to them, I just have to copy and paste it into an email and don`t need to type the whole thing everytime. If your mom is OK with it, I can email it to you. Now that you brought up the idea of posting it on this site, I`m going to see if it will work. Great idea! Take care and I`ll talk to you later.
~Pat~
Posted by Pat; updated 04/20/04

Thanks pat! i asked my mom and she said it was fine! here`s my mail address wskvethelper13@aol.com.
And once agen thanks!
Posted by quince girl; updated 04/21/04

Thanks pat got ur mail!
Posted by quince girl; updated 04/23/04

Great! I`m glad you got it and hope it helps you out. If there is anything that is confusing to you, email me and I`ll explain it to you better. Take care!
~Pat~
Posted by Pat; updated 04/23/04

Hi pat
I was wondering if you could send it to me too. Im christian too and i would really like to have a church service. Thnks!
My email is 49544cqui@gaggle.net
Posted by Oakcliff princes; updated 04/30/04

Thank you so mucjh pat!! see how many people u have helped!!! im sure every one agree`s with me when i say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THAAAAANNNNK YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Posted by quince girl; updated 04/30/04

Hey Oakliff Princess,
I sent the service to you last night, but I was in a hurry. Let me know if you received it and if it ended with the quinceanera and everyone leaving the church...otherwise I missed copying the last part. If anyone else wants this or to those I sent it need any explanations, email me. Happy planning girls!
~Pat~
Posted by Pat; updated 05/01/04

Who you please send me a copy of your program? I`m planning a quinceanera party for a friend. Thanks.
Posted by Maribel; updated 06/07/04

Hey Maribel,
Just email me with your email address and I`ll send the Quince Christian Church Service to you. OK....bye for now.
Posted by Pat; updated 06/07/04