IS IT OKAY TO CRY AT MY QUINCE????????

I FEEL LIKE A AM GOING TO CRY THE DAY OF MY QUINCE BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY GIRL AND MY DAD IS GOING TO DANCE WITH ME AND I HAVENT DANCE WITH HIM SENCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL BUT ANYWAYS

I JUST WANTED TO NOW IF ITS NORMAL FOR YOU TO CRY ON A SPECIL DAY LIKE THAT?
Posted by MONICA; updated 03/31/04

Yes, Of course its okay to cry. My bf of 8 years was the only girl also and we her and her dad danced she started to cry. Which made all her damas including me cry. Its a special day and a emtional day also for your father becuase is simbolizes you becoming a women and not his little "mija" anymore. So yes its okay
Posted by ~*Briana*~; updated 03/31/04

Thanks for that idvise I hop i do okay
Posted by MONICA; updated 04/07/04

Of course it is o.k to cry. Most people do. Dont listen to whoever said that it will make you look like a b***. You won`t trust me.
Posted by mariah; updated 04/07/04

GIRL OF COURSE ITS OK TO CRY IN YOUR QUINCE DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK IM THE ONLY GIRL TO AND IM ALSO NOT SURE IF IM GONNA CRY.BUT DONT WORRY YOU CAN CRY IF YOU WANT TO.TAKE EVERYBODY ELSES ADVISE IM SURE THERE RIGHT.
Posted by julie; updated 04/08/04

THAKS FOR ALL YALLS IDVISE I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL
Posted by MONICA; updated 04/18/04

Of corse it is. Its ur day. Ur just X-presing ur feelings. Its perfectly ok. And if any one tell`s u diferent, well then bla on them. It fine to cry if u want to, dont be afrade to show how u feel. Its fine!
I hope i`ve helped.
Good luck.
Posted by quince girl; updated 04/19/04

Yeah, it`s alright 2 cry! I`ve seen lots of people cry at their 15ñera!! U work hard 2 get 2 where U R and life may not B e-z but it`s a day 4 people 2 recignize that U R becoming a woman and not a little gurl!!!! So don`t worry that U R not the only 1 thats cried at thier 15ñera!!
Posted by Rocio Iñiguez; updated 04/20/04

THANKS FOR ALL YALLS IDVISE
Posted by MONICA; updated 04/21/04

Hey Monica

Well of course its ok to cry because your celebrating a very special moment in your life. Its normal to cry I am going to cry at mine to.

Laterz
Cynthia
Posted by Cynthia; updated 04/21/04

Well its good to know that i ant the only one who is feeling like there going to cry i guess it is normal
Posted by MONICA; updated 04/21/04

THANKS
Posted by MONICA; updated 04/23/04

Of course you could cry in your sweet 16. It is a special day for you. You could do what the hell you feel like doing because is your day and no one else is going to stop you from doing what you feel like doing.
Posted by Cynthia; updated 04/23/04

Thinks
Posted by MONICA; updated 04/25/04

LETMETELL U WAS UP IF U WANT TO BE SEEN BY EVERYONE LIKE A BITCH ASS GO RIGHT AHEAD ALRIGHT AND IF U DONT LIKE MY ADVICE GO SUCK A DICK ALRIGHT
Posted by JESSICA; updated 04/26/04

Fuck u bitch u need to shut the fuck up andquit saying shit to me if i want to cry it my bisnes
Posted by MONICA; updated 04/26/04

Whats up with all this profanity, i thought it was to be G rated. Well anyways i guess its alright to cry, its YOUR special day. Don`t let ANYONE spoil it for you, okay.
Posted by Beverly; updated 04/26/04

Thinks for you words
Posted by MONICA; updated 04/27/04

OF COURSE YUH GUNNA CRY!! itz normal .. !! u becomin a women u no lil gurl no mo .. So itz fine 2 cry .. Everyone will expect you 2 cry and all ya family will b cryin to .. So izz all good! .. Have fun .. Minez in july in colombia .. !!
Posted by NENA; updated 06/04/04

Hey Monica,
Well i think it is ok to cry. I mean this only happes once in your life and of course it`s such a touching moment. I know i`m going to be crying because it`s going to be sad looking back at the past and thinking that your not so little anymore. My quince is until nov.13th, here in california and even though it`s so far away i`m so exited. So again. I do think it`s ok to cry because everyone in your family is going to be crying. Especially moms. You know how they are. Well umm i hope i can get to talk to you alright. Bye and have lot`s and lot`s of fun. Everyone`s quinceanera should be perfect.
Posted by chiquita; updated 06/04/04