Am Planning My 15 And I Need Ur Help Pleez

Im looking for a song in spanish to dance wit my father can any of u give me any names pleez
I also need some ideas for what my chambelanes and damas should wear can any of you give me any site that I can go to to get some ideas
Or any of u have ideas that can help me?????? plz give me any ideas on hairstyles and make up plz . Also give some names of songs in spanish for the vals or however u spell it and how to decorate and how to dance the vals.
Thanks for your help hope to get a response very soon
-Maricruz
Posted by Maricruz; updated 10/08/03

Hey Maricruz, a nice song fo u and ur dad to dance to is "Mi Nina Bonita" by Bobby Rivas.. U can also do "De Nina A Mujer" by Julio Iglesias.
Posted by *WeNdy*; updated 10/08/03

Heyy .. Umm wat r the colorz u usin for ur sweet 15 .. Liek the theme colorz?? ..
Posted by NENA; updated 06/04/04

Hey maricruz,
Well hey a great song to dance with your dad is "de nina a mujer" by Julio Iglesias. That`s the only one i can think of. To dance with your chambelanes or something i think "Balada pour Adeline" by Richard Clayderman. That`s a really nice song. If you haven`t choosen any any songs for your movie, might i recomend " Chiquita mia" by Alvaro Torres. It`s a really great song. Well hope everything goes well.
Posted by chiquita; updated 06/06/04

Hey Maricruz where are you from?
Posted by Guerita; updated 06/07/04