What Do Ya`ll Think?

My sister is going to have a quinceanera, and we were thinking of making the dama`s dresses 7 different colors. Each 2 damas wear a same color. The colors would probably be: light pink, light yellow, light green, light purple, light red, baby blue, and maybe silver. We thought it would be a good idea, becuase we haven`t seen that around here. Our mom says that it`s how it used to be, the different colors represent a garden of flowers. It`s sounds like a kool idea to us, but what colors would we use for the decorations, or could we use all of those colors? What do ya`ll think? Should we do this?
Posted by Cindy; updated 06/02/04

If you do that I dont think you should use the color red. I dunno I think it that it wouldnt look right plus ur already having pink. I think that u can decorate with all the colors but use mainly silver. And I think you should have a flower theme.
Posted by Maribel; updated 06/03/04

Ur right, it probably wouldn`t look right w/ the color red, but what other color should we use? The flower idea is good, I like it. Thanx for ur opinion, it really helped.
Posted by Cindy; updated 06/03/04

I think we are going to do it. We want live nortena music for the quinceanera, but I`ll check out ur site anyway. Thanx again!!!
Posted by Cindy; updated 06/04/04

The only color that i can think of is orange
Posted by Maribel; updated 06/04/04