QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my email....and good luck with your quince....best wishes.......
Posted by brenda; updated 05/24/04

Hey Brenda I would love to see your pictures. Can you e-mail them to: turtlebell3@hotmail.com
Thanks
Oh yeah Congradulation on your Quinceanera !!!!!!
Posted by Beverly; updated 05/24/04

Congrats on your 15 cant you send me some pics??heres my e-mail addres dtownqueen@ migente.com
Posted by liz; updated 05/24/04

Hi Brenda I would like to see your pictures too I hope you party was everything you ever dreames of well my e-mail address is Chauneypooh94@aol.com
Posted by chauney; updated 05/26/04

Hey gurl my qunices cumin up i would like 2 c ur pix also i need sum father and daughter songs
Posted by stephanie; updated 05/26/04

Hey send ur pics plez my email is lispop1@yahoo.com thx
Posted by LISSETT; updated 05/26/04

Hey im glad to hear your quince went well! Can i see your pictures?...Here`s my email...gabberella2005@aol.com...thanks:)
Posted by g baby; updated 05/26/04

My daughter is having her quince on June 19th 2004, She would love to see pics to get ideas for her party.
Posted by Waleska; updated 05/28/04

Hey gurl!

Could u send me ur pics??mexicanchica19912009@yahoo.com

Thanks
Posted by cindy; updated 05/28/04

Hey Congrats on your 15 im glad you had a great time i would like to see ur pics email them to lacrazymeli@yahoo.com
Posted by Meli; updated 05/29/04

Hey felicidades on your 15 hope you can send me da pix @ lilspoiled12@msn.com thanx! :D
Posted by sammy; updated 05/30/04

HEy send me some picz
Posted by Cynthia; updated 05/30/04

Hi my name is erica and i am 14 next july i will turn 15 and i was just wondering if there was web sites on quincenera and i came across this post board i want to get ideas for valses somthing different so tell me how was your it`s probably hard to explian but maybe you have pic. I am glad everything turned out okay
Posted by erica; updated 06/01/04

Hey, could you plz send some pics to Cassiemata@sbcglobal.net THANKS!
Posted by Cassie; updated 06/08/04

Hey gurl,
I would love 2 c ur pics plz email them 2 me at
Abangelforlife@yahoo.com. Congradulations.
Abby
Posted by abby; updated 06/08/04

Hey wuz up i would really like to see your pics of your party and if you have anymore of other pic of quinceaneras plz send them !!!!
I`m having mine in aug. 04 i hope mine turns out really good but i am really nervous about the whole thing ,but i am glad to hear that your quince turned out really good and the way you wanted. Well i can`t wait to the pictures that you send me . P.S your party was on my birthday tha 22 thats pretty kool ) LOVE ya lots jessica gomez!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Posted by jessica; updated 06/15/04

I am glad that you had FUN!!! I also would like to see your pictures!! E-mail me at Lissettita_217@yahoo.com
Posted by Lissette; updated 06/15/04

Sry I didn`t put my email it`s jessicagomez_271@hotmail.com

Thanks jessica
Posted by jessica; updated 06/17/04

Thats really great that your quince went so well. Mine is in July and im relly nervous. I would love to see your pics. What did your parents spend on your quince?
Posted by bryans wife; updated 06/18/04

I hope you had fun and if you can send me the pictures i would really appreciate it cuz u know i need ideas and fast!
Posted by Frances; updated 06/22/04