Wut Shood I Give 4 The Guest`s Gift`s?!

Hey,
I dont know wut i shood give the guest`s i read in this quinceanera hbook that u shood give the guest`s like a momento of some sort but i dont know wut to give my guest`s i want somthing that can b home made. Not really small but not to big eather. Some thing simple but the too lame, and just some thing kool. That they can keep 4ever. And i dont wana give all the guest`s all the same thing, i want half the guest`s to get one thing and the other half to get somthing simaler but still a little diferent. Ya know? any way thanks to any one who can help in any way shape or form. Thanks agen.
And my god bless u can keep u and make his face to shine upon u
Posted by quince girl; updated 04/20/04

Probly about a hundred or so but i wont mind makeing all of them plus my mom, Tia, dad, a friend, and my grandma are helpng me make that. I think? lol. Any way thanks for the idea!
Posted by quince girl; updated 04/21/04

This message is for nikki. Its hella gay the way you wont stop advertising at every message posted!
Posted by bryans wife; updated 06/18/04

What u can do is buy little plastic princess shoes or chapagne glasses or something then find different things to decorate them with thats what i did i decorated about 150 of them about 120 i did and the rest my stepmother did but they where all different u can buy little things that say quinceanera or glue on capias ( ribbons with your name and date of your quince) on them well if u need any other ideas feel free to e-mail me i planed my quinceanera for a very long time and i know alot of things about this stuff.

Jennifer latinjen0000@yahoo.com
Posted by jennifer; updated 06/21/04