HELP!!!!!

My court of honor wont talk to each other idk whatt to do its like they`re scared of one an other or somethin. Any suggestions on how to get them to come out of their shell. And another thing i wanna have my song for me and my dad to be "perfect" by simple plan. What do you think bout it? My mom says no but hey its my quinceanera i didnt get to pick anything else out for heavens sake atleast let me have this one song i feel as though its real its not sugar coating everything cuz me and my dad dont have a good relationship so why be fake in front of every1?
Posted by Mari; updated 06/17/04

Ok sweetie im assuming that most of your family is mexican, i doubt that they wanna hear simple plan. Im sorry that your mom is taking over your quince. Did you even want this thing?
Posted by bryans wife; updated 06/18/04

No actually i didnt want a quinceanera in the first place. But anywho what should i do about my court of honor?
Posted by Mari; updated 06/18/04

Depending on when your quince is why dont you just change it and have little girls as your damas. Little girls are alot easier to deal with. Either that or you could sit down and explain to your court how important this day is to you and they could try better to get along or even speak to each other.
Posted by bryans wife; updated 06/18/04

Hey listen you should have your court get together outside of dance practice like at a pizza place or something so they could get to know each other better.
I know how you feel about "perfect" because its like that song was written from me to my mom. But honestly, you quinceanera is not the place to do that. If you really want to let your dad know how you feel, sit him down and have him listen to it, privatley.even though u dont have a close relationship i am assuming that he is helping pay for it with your mom, so he doesn`t deserve to be humiliated in front of every1 who is at your quinceanera. Dont do it.it will make your guests feel bad and it will ruin your night.you dont want your dad remembering the one time his daughter has her quinceanera she embarresed him and told him she doesnt like him.do you have any relatives u could dance with instead? or you could just dance to a classical peice
Posted by christina; updated 06/19/04